7

✧ // hi! Yes! Your Author here! There's smutt in this chapter, so if you want to skip to the third ( or fourth if you count the one after this message) and last border!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Adisa had slipped out of his hotel room, while T'challa was gone, and went on a long walk. He memorized every inch of the hotel, every turn in his hallways. He counted every room, and every floor. the small boy was keeping himself busy, while his boyfriend was working. When he had finally returned to the third floor, Okoye was going frantic, looking for him. When her eyes met his, she ran to him, grabbing him by his ear.

" where have you been? I was worried about you! you could've gotten hurt!" She gently tugged him to her room, her eyebrow cocking as she sat him down. " You can't just wonder off like that! What if you got hurt?"

" I'm sorry, Okoye." His head fell, and he held back, his tears, swallowing hard. " I wasn't thinking."

" well..you need to think! New York is nothing like Wakanda! You don't know your way around!" She yelled, as she pulled him into a tight hug, shaking her head. " I don't know what we would have done if we lost you.."

" I was just looking around the hotel, I got curious.." he carefully wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back.

" you do know, curiosity killed the cat?" She hummed, kissing his head softly.

" but satisfaction brought it back." he giggled softly, leaning into her touch, his dark green eyes falling shut.

Okoye rolled her eyes at the younger boy, as she held him close, her eyebrow cocked. He was a mess, but he was the best kind of mess. While Adisa was gone, T'challa had come home, and as his boyfriend passed out in Okoye's arms, he set up for the big night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

T'challa knocked on Okoye's door, and waited patiently for her quiet " come on in ". He opened the door with a small smile, going to his boyfriend, picking him up, pulling him into his arms. T'challa woke his love up, with a gentle kiss, a smile falling over him, as Adisa's lips moved softly against his own. The king slowly pulled away, placing him on his feet, pushing their hotel door open.

Rose petals were spread across the duvet, and a bottle of champagne was placed in a bucket of ice, a plate of strawberries laying beside it. Just like pretty woman, the movie his boyfriend was watching the other day. Adisa slowly looked up at him, with a gasp, and he jumped into his arms, grinning.

" surprise, beautiful." T'challa whispered to him with a soft smile, holding him tightly. the man received kisses, all over his face, causing him to giggle.

Adisa slipped from his arms with a wide smile, and ran to the bed, with a loud squeal. He bounced, on the mattress, staring up at him. T'challa went to his side, crawling onto the bed with a grin. The Panther tries to hold his excitement as he ctawled effortlessly to him, his heart pounding roughly against his chest.

The small boy leaned up, softly connecting their lips, his hands gently grasping his cheeks. Adisa tasted his plump lips, he tasted like coffee and honeycomb. His scent caused The War Dog to sigh, T'challa invading his mind.

The king pushed his petite boyfriend against the mattress, pressing himself closer to him. Adisa wrapped his legs around his waist, his eyes fluttering, as he nipped at the man's neck. He could feel his lovers erection against his warm thigh. Euphoria sparked through both of their bodies, and the both of them clawed at the other desperately, in an attempt to get closer.

T'challa could feel his boyfriends pounding heartbeat, against his chest, causing a soft sigh to escape his shaking lips, he was at peace. He pressed himself against his boyfriends neediness, grinding down in between his legs. The feeling Adisa evoked in him was godlike.