4

T'challa gently picked the sleeping boy up, in his arms, and carried him out to the balcony. He slowly sat down on ground, and stared out, over wakanda. His hands gently wrapped the boy around the silk sheets, and he leaned down, pressing soft kisses against his temple. T'challa watched as the beautiful boy stirred in his arms, and he gently rubbed his back. He looked up, peering into rhe horizon, the sun sank up into the pale blue sky.

Adisa's eyes fluttered at the incoming light, and he sucked in a breathe. There was a split second, where the sun's rays slipped through the curve of the earth, and gold blended with the light blue sky. From up here, wakanda was silent, and the colors blended into what looked like a rainbow.

" Isn't it beautiful?" T'challa's smooth voice echoed through the silence, and his gaze fell to the man.

" its mesmerizing.." He mumbled back, he didn't look away from the beautiful site, but it slipped farther, and farther away as the sun inched above the sky.

" just like you.." T'challa rubbed the freckles on his cheeks, and he smiled softly. " I was thinking..maybe youd want to go in a date?"

" A date?" His eyes shot to the king, and he gasped, his body straightening. " I would say yes but I have nothing to wear.."

" Yes you do. I'll find you something. I want to take us to America. I heard they have good coffee.." He whispered softlt, his eyes pleading down at him. " I have American clothes, from my last visit, we can go shopping too, if you want.."

" I would be more then happy to, your majesty." He teased, amd leaned up, gently connecting their lips.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Adisa pulled on the orange strings of T'challa's hoodie. The words ' Black is Beautiful ' was written across the chest, with two roses. It was pretty, he looked down at his feet, his hand squeezing T'challa's. The king gently guided him into the plane, smiling as wide as he could. Adisa smiled back, a blush falling over his dark skin, and he followed excitedly, his eyes fluttering softly.

" I have a conference in Amercia, for the week, and I wanted to bring you with, because I thought it would give us an opportunity to connect." He smiled softly, sitting down on his seat, pulling the smaller boy onto his lap. " And I didnt want to be away from you for that long.."

" I'm with you for a whole week?" He gasped, a grin falling over him, as he slowly straddled his hips, giggling. " That's amazing!"

Okoye walked into the plane, her eyebrow cocked, and her arms crossed. She coughed, pushing her wig past her ears, watching as Adisa jumped, he went to jump away, but T'challa's arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

" Its okay, Prince, you don't have to move." The king hummed, softly, and kissed his temple, as he picked the small boy up, turning him, so he was facing Okoye.

" I didn't know this was date week." She smiled teasingly, sitting down in front of them. " you know, usually its only the one night."

" I wanted to make it special for him." T'challa smiled softly, pulling him as close as he could, his hands rubbing at the boy's waist, watching as his blush darkened.

" He's a very lucky boy, huh? " she smiled, watching as Adisa nodded softly, his eyes gluing to the plane floor.

" He's modest. I'm the lucky one. Thats the truth." He buried his face into the back of Adisa's neck, and he took in his scent with a giggle. " you look good in my clothes, you know that."

" Thank you, king." His green eyes fluttered and he leaned into his touch, and his blush caused his freckles to stand out.

" Always, Prince." T'challa hummed back, softly kissing up the back of his neck. " you're going to love it, in America, I know it."

" Where in America are we going..?" Adisa hummed back, playing with the hoodie strings, biting his bottom lip.

" New York City. We'll be staying in Brooklyn. " his hands ran through the boys dark, curly hair, causing him to giggle.

" really? I can't wait! Its going to be so exciting!" He squealed, bouncing softly on the man's lap, his eyes lighting up, with excitement. " I heard New York is magical!"

" Not quite, but I'm glad you're excited." He grinned at Adisa's childish antics, T'challa craved to see his forest green eyes, but, he didnt say a word about it, staying completely content. He was just happy the boy wad in his arms.

Adisa watched as the plane took off, his wide eyes watching them take off from the ground. His palms pressed against the leather seats, hid eyes never leaving the window, as T'challa buckled the both of them in.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧