13

// a little bit if violence is in this chapter!!

Adisa's eyes fluttered open, but all he could see was pitch black. He let out a soft groan, his hands reaching up to grip the bandana over his eyes, but he couldn't. He couldn't move, something had him held down in place. A tear welled in his gentle green eyes, slipping down his freckle dusted cheeks.

" T'challa?" He whispered breathlessly under his breathe, his lips trembling as he fought against his restraints. Adisa's body twitched, and he shoved his shoulders to the sides. " Baby? "

" He's not here." A smooth feminine voice echoed through the silent room. Adisa could hear her shuffle around, causing him to whimper. " I left him. I wanted you. I'm going to destroy you."

Before Adisa could say a word, something was getting shoved into his mouth. It was rubbery, and caused him to let out muffled screams, tears rolling down his soft cheeks. he slobbered past the barrier in his mouth. He just wanted to hold T'challa close.

As soon as he yelled out, banging his head against the metal chair, he felt a harsh fist shove against his dark skin. he attempted to kick his feet, but they were pulled back by the cold metal restraints. A sharp, pointed blade pressed against his neck, and he held still, going completely silent.

" T'challa can't save you now, little one." Her voice was coated by an animal-like snarl, Nakia was so close to the small boy, her hot breathe smacked against his soft cheeks. " You're stuck. "

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

T'challa and Shuri had been in her lab all day, looking for their dearest Adisa. They were getting four different signals for the boys location. August was picking up a new signal every thirty minutes. Only one point was moving. A single point was in new York, it was possible he had left a device compadable with August. The same was true to the one closest to The War Dog territory. If the moving point was where Adisa had been, they had to move fast.

" I will go to the signal in The War Dog tribe." Shuri confirmed with a soft smile, pressing her fingertip against the device, sending the coordinates to her holographic map. It was a more advanced GPS.

" And I will fly to New York. " Okoye nodded, ignoring T'challa's uneasy expression. She knew what he was thinking. He couldn't lose her and the baby, and Adisa all in one miserable day. " I will be bringing Queen Romanda with me for backup. "

" And I will be following the moving point until it stops. " he nodded, looking around at the three, chewing the inside of his cheek with a whimper. " I hope I find him..I hope one of us finds him.."

" I'm going to call M'baku, and see if he'll watch over Amare. " Shuri gestured to the three legged animal, grinning at the panther. " is that okay?"

T'challa nodded in agreement, pressing his fingers against the vibranium, his suit engulfing his body. He gave his sister a kiss on the temple, as well as a kid to his mothers cheek. The Black Panther pulled Okoye in a large hug, the mask hiding a tear slipping down his cheeks.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

Okoye helped her queen into the hyper speed jet, her face turning up into a wide smile. She ignored the sadness pumping through her veins, helping Romanda with her seat belt. She started up the plane, and pressed her finger on the buttons that lined the ceiling. The metal doors slowly slide up, and Okoye took in a deep breathe. Her hands wrapped around the wheel, and her thumb flipped the switch up, shoving the wheel up. She could feel the jet lift above the ground, and jolt forward.

She was beyond nervous, but she shoved the feeling down, taking in a shaky breathe. Okoye placed her palm over her stomach, rubbing at the skin, a whimper escaping her.

" August? " Okoye hummed, waiting for the A.I. system to answer her.

" Yes, Okoye?" August spoke back softly, depending on the person, Adisa and Shuri made it so he would cange tones. He not only monitored the voice, but their heart beat, and other factors.

" Will you please call Wanda Maximoff, or the scarlet witch, she should be in the avengers contact. " Okoye smiled at his tone, he could tell the Artifical Intellegence was picking up on the baby. Adisa and Shuri were definitely geniuses.

" Hello? This is Wanda." The witch hummed through the phone, her eyebrows furrowed softly.

" Wanda? This is Okoye, from Wakanda? " Okoye placed the ship on autopilot, a smile on her lips.

" Yes! Okoye! Hello! " she perked at the name, the smile on her face widening. Okoye was one of the woman she fought beside.

" I'm on a mission. T'challa's boyfriend, Adisa was kidnapped. I'm going to be in New York looking for him. " she undid her seat belt, letting out a shaky sigh. " We could really use your help."

" of course! I would love that! you guys could stay in my apartment, I have two empty rooms." Wanda's voice was cheery, with a hint of sorrow for T'challa's loss of Adisa.

" That's perfect, I have queen Romanda with me for back up. We cannot wait to see you!" Okoye had to admit it, Wanda was amazing. The guardian absolutely adored the mutant. She was a strong, powerful woman, who didnt feel she had to hide her feelings. She was amazing.

" Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel might be over during the week, she could be of great use as well. " She giggled, slowly sitting on her couch, eating handfuls of chips.

" that would be great, Wanda, you're a saint." Okoye let out a relieved sigh, her eyes shutting softly. " I'll see you in a couple of ours."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'