12

✧ //your song, by Elton John, is Adisa's favorite song: he learned that while he was in New York. It became him and T'challa's song, take a listen!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The Panther smiled down at his mother, his eyes scanning over the ring. He slowly looked up at her, swallowing hard. That was his grandmother's ring. It wasn't much, it was a vibranium band with his parents names carved into it.

" mother, you can not be serious.." He whispered with a soft gasp, his eyes scanning over the rings, His thumb slowly slide across the engravings, his eyes meeting his mothers. " I mean, are you sure?"

" I am sure. please, take it. you don't have to do it now, but you should hold onto them." Romanda smiled at him, slipping the two rings into his Palm. she was more then sure about Adisa, he was the one.

" thank you, ma-ma." He smiled, gently pressing a kiss on her forehead, his arms pulling her into a large hug.

" of course, T'challa." she smiled softly, holding him in a large hug. this was it." your father would have loved him, 'challa. "

" You think so?" He smiled softly, ignoring the tears forming in his pupils.

"I know so.." She nodded indefinitely, as she pulled back, she wiped away his tears. " now, let's make these pancakes?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Adisa was woken up, by a long, passionate kiss from T'challa. His eyes had fluttered open, and he melted into The Panthers kiss, smiling against his soft lips. His boyfriend had helped him out of bed, a sweet scent waftes through his senses as he got closer to the dining room. was that, pancakes?

A wide grin fell on his lips, as T'challa helped him sit down. They woke up early to make his favorite breakfast food from America, pancakes! As he sat down, in front of his plate, he squealed childishly. He looked around wide eyed, as queen Romanda slipped rainbow pancakes on the table.

Shuri, and Okoye joined the table, scanning over the unfamiliar breakfast. Adisa grabbed himself a small stack, watching as the rest of the family did the same. I smiled, and I drizzled syrup over the fluffy breakfast in front of him.

T'challa slide his hand under the table, gently rubbing at his boyfriends thighs. Adisa opened his legs, shaking under his touch. His big green eyes stared up at his boyfriends karge brown ones, as he bit down on the fork, taking the bite in his mouth. The War Dog's eyes were a dream, and the way his curls fell over his for head were breathtaking. Shuri coughed, her eyebrow cocking as she watched the two, Adisa was ready to lean into a kiss with T'challa. The noise caused him to freeze up, swallowing the pancake with a dark blush.

The king let out a giggle, pressing a kiss against his temple. Okoye and Romanda shared a knowing look, both of their eyebrows cocked. She had finally caught on, understanding why these family breakfast's were important. Romanda was pushing them into each others arms, as well as helping Adisa warm up to the family. She watched as T'challa caressed his knee lovingly, and Adisa whispered soft ' I love yous' under his breathe. They wanted to see the boys end up together.

T'challa pressed his forehead against the petite boys, and he softly rubbed his Adam's apple. Their eyes stated fondly unto each others, and they both let out a content sigh. T'challa's hand played with the two rings in his pocket. He knew what Adisa was, He was T'challa's chance at happiness, he was the love of his life. Adisa was the man he married, the man he took to the river to have a picnic with the kids they adopted together. Adisa was his future, as soon as he slipped down, onto his knees, a loud bang echoed through the house.

Adisa felt his eyes get heavy, and a warmth engulf his body, as he was thrown off his seat. he gripped his stomach, his eyes fluttering as everything faded into black. Adisa let out one last scream, and a reach out for T'challa, until he met a very deep sleep.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

T'challa's eyes slowly fluttered open, a gentle smile on his face as he turned on his side, reaching for his lovers warmth. As soon as his fingertips pressed against the cold tile, he shot up, ignoring the throbbing pain from his arm. He looked around the dining room, everything was a complete mess. The table was flipped over, and his mother and his sister coward behind it, holding eachother. Okoye helped him get to his feet. The king wasn't hurt, other then his shoulder, it looked like his arm was hanging onto it by a thread.

Okoye wasnt bleeding, thank God. T'challa had Adisa create a large force field over Okoye's abdomen, he did his best to recreate the same affect that his suit had. The fibers of his suit collected all the force of an attack, and used it against the opponent. He needed to protect her, as well as her baby, that's what godfathers do. Only Adisa and T'challa new about the baby, because she was at such an early stage.

The king kissed Okoye's temple, and he looked around. Panic ran through his body, he could feel the oxygen forcing through his lungs. A loud wheeze seeped through his trembling lips, Adisa was gone. Okoye rested her palm on his good shoulder, staring sadly into his eyes.

" where is he?" He hissed through his trembling lips, his eyebrows knitting, his words trembling softly. " Okoye! Tell me where he is! Where is my Prince?"

" They took him, my king." She stared up at his, swallowing at the change in his expression. T'challa's pupils were broken, and his bottom lips trembled, his grip on her arm loosened slightly. " While you were fighting off the bullets, they snuck out With him.."

T'challa shook his head quickly, roughly gripping his pounding heart. His eyes broke out into a fit of tears, a weight fell over his broad shoulders, as he looked around for his lover: it had to be a joke.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'*