34

T'challa watched as Adisa yawned, his bright eyes growing heavier and heavier as the night rolled on. The King pulled his Queen onto his lap, as he finished their last round of Mario Kart. He leaned down, pressing soft kisses against the sleeping boys head, admiring his world with a happy grin.

His fingers glided gracefully across the buttons as him and Wade fought Peter. Pete was good at video games because of his Spider-sense, and he always chose peach. Wade always chose Bowser, like the chaotic human he was, and often leaned over to tickle Peter in a sad attempt to mess the bot up. The kings eye narrowed, watching as the small boy gently turned on his lap. T'challa finished up the game, said goodnight, and scooped the green eyed boy up in his large arms.

The Panther laid Adisa across the bed, gently pulling the blanket over him as he joined the sleeping boy. He leaned down, to press a soft kiss against his throat, gently wrapping his arms around the boys waist, tugging him close.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

The day of sun sliding through their curtains forced Adisa's tired eyes to flutter open. He turned in the bed, reaching for his husband. The wild curls fell perfectly over his emerald eyes, and he gently poked T'challa. The King didn't move, so he had to go to drastic measures.

Adisa climbed onto his lovers hips, and leaned down, to gently connect their lips. His eyes fluttered open, and he kissed back carefully, gently flipping him onto his back.

The small boy pulled away with a giggle, watching as the man crawled over him. The Panther leaned down, to scatter soft nips against his neck, sinking his teeth into his soft skin. Adisa let out a soft gasp, excitement sparking inside him as he carefully rolled his hips. He received an eager growl from the larger man, T'challa clawing at the boys boxers.

The Queen watched as the fabric was tugged from his waist, the rays of sunlight warming his exposed skin.

T'challa's stomach roared for excitement, as he gawked over the smaller boy. His hand slide down the heavenly thighs, and the boy responded with soft squirms. Adisa felt the warm fingers trail up to his ass, finger rubbing over his ass. The Queen spread His legs, silently begging for contact. His fingers rubbed soft circles around his glory hole, as he pulled out the bottle of lube at the bottom drawer.

The War Dog felt his stomach tense, as the cold lube pressed against his sweet entrance. A whine escaped his plump lips, and T'challa pushed his two fingers into the tight muscle, palming himself through his boxers.

" Look at You, so beautiful." His voice was a raspy snarl against Adisa's ear as he moved his fingers. Every hot breathe hitting the boys skin in soft puffs, causing the hairs on his neck to stand on ends. " My Queen."

His emerald irises sparkled with excitement as the larger man wrapped his free hand around his throat. Adisa's hand wrapped softly around the man's wrist, letting out a shaky gasp. He could feel himself being prepped by the king, the third finger nearly stretching him out. Almost there.

His teeth sunk into his bottom lip, emerald eyes watched as T'challa pulled his fingers from inside the tight muscle. The king flipped the small boy onto his stomach, gently rubbing his thighs. Adisa squirmed under his touch, gently shaking his ass, begging for contact. He grabbed either side of his waist, shoving The War Dog closer, biting his lip as he aligned himself with his tight hole.

T'challa let out a moan, as he began to slowly inch down inside of him. His hands roamed up and down his back, tracing the scarred tissue as he waited for a signal to move. The Queen let out a harsh gasp, taking a minute to get used to his lover.

" Please.." Adisa begged, yearning for movement. His bright green eyes slipped shut, as T'challa pulled back out to his tip.

" Of course, my Queen."

The Queen allowed a soft " Ah ", to escape him, as the larger man pushed back into him. T'challa's hand met his lovers erection, giving it a soft squeeze. Every touch, every movement drew a shaky moan from his soft lip.

His thrusts were slow, taking his time to find that special spot. T'challa knew when his tip brushed against that spot; Adisa's grip tightened around his wrist, calling out for his majesty.

" ah-ah! my king!" His jaw dropped at the sudden snap of T'challa's hips.

The harsh pace caused Adisa to slide into submission. Soft finger tips traced down the Kings stomach, eyes rolling back.

" Fuck, you're so tight." He growled against Adisa's ear. The boy lifted his hips, jaw dropping as another thrust forced a harsh slam against his prostate.

T'challa grabbed his hips, forcefully shoving them back down against the soft bed. His deep emerald eyes snapped shut, nails digging into the dark skin. A warm feeling bubbled in Adisa's stomach, and he begged for more.

Soon, Adisa was humming against his lovers abdomen. T'challa After a couple more sloppy thrust spilled inside him.

" I love you," The Panther whispered, kissing down his neck.

" I love you too.."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

//Think I might end this book soon, I know it's short but I don't know how to end it.
//Any ideas?
//maybe I'll go through the adoption process? I dunno.