15

T'challa's eyes widened from behind his mask, The king had managed to track down the large group of trucks. He scanned them over, his lips shaking as he stood up on the bark of the large tree, and dropped down on the top of the roof of the moving truck. And he stuck the landing. He looked up at the stars on the bright sky, praying underneath his breathe. He sunk his sharp claws into the roof, The hero's titanium nails cutting through the thin metal like butter. T'challa clung on for a moment, taking in a long, shaky breathe.

" August?" The king whispered with a hard swallow. " Can you please activate the heat sensors on my suit?"

The A.I. complied, and he stared through his infrared lenses, chewing at the insides of his cheeks. Three out of the six vehicles had people in it, the very last one only had two people, and the one in the middle only had one. T'challa took in a soft breathe, he cut into the roof of the car, sliding into the roomy storage space. The Black Panther looked around, asking August to kindly take infrared off.

The king stared at Nakia, and slowly looked behind him. His lover was hanging by a chain on the roof, lifeless, as the blood oozed from the deep cuts and gashes around his soft skin. T'challa could feel tears well in his big brown eyes, his world freezing up, and his memory blurring. The Black Panther couldn't quite register what had happened, until he looked around. His big brown eyes looking around the rainforest. Nakia was passed out, over his shoulder, and his little angel cradled in his large arms. T'challa ran his fingers through his curly hair, his entire body was bruised, and cut, even his forearm was burned. He hated to say it, but his beautiful Adisa looked awful, he looked sick, tired, and broken.

" Aug-August?" T'challa whispered breathlessly, his voice shaking without his permission. " Can you..Can you please initiate prisoner protocol?"

" As you wish, sir. " The British voice spoke sympathetically, analyzing his voice. " May I ask what Is wrong sir?"

" Adisa is very hurt.." The king whispered back, a tear slipping down his cheek, as the motorcycle slowly made a seat beside the bike. " I don't know if he's going to be okay.."

" Would you like me to run tests while we return home, sir?" August questioned, as T'challa placed Nakia in the second seat, attaching her wrists to the built in cuffs.

" Yes please.." He hummed, weakly, as he got onto the motorcycle, holding onto his lover. The king started up the motorcycle, and took off. T'challa couldn't wait to get home, and get his prince back.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'

T'challa parked the motorcycle in the lab, as he picked The War Dog up, holding him close. He ran to the small, metal table, laying his boyfriend down, as The King slide his hand into his lovers. He slide the small beads into Adisa's wounds, pressing a small button on his wrist, to activate the starlizer. His big brown eyes shot up at his sister, a tear slipping down his cheek as he pulled off the mask. T'challa stared at her, his bottom lip trembling as she ran to his side.

" We have to get him to the healing chamber.." Shuri whispered to T'challa, but he was zoned out, as the small girl spoke. What if he lost the angel. " T'challa?"

" yes?" He whispered softly, slowly looking at his sister, snapping out of his trance.

" were you listening? I said we need to take him to the healing chamber.." The prince!ss stared up at him, her eyebrow cocked as he picked his lover up, carrying him to the small healing room.

T'challa laid the sleeping boy down, and he pressed a kiss against his lovers temple, his lips trembling. He slowly slide his hand in Adisa's whimpering. Shuri left to give them a moment to themselves as she started the healing process.

" Baby, oh my god, baby.." tears welled in his dark eyes, the world past his thick lashes became blurry. He allowed them to fall down his red cheeks, and his eyes memorized his lovers beautiful features. " I love you, so much. I can't believe you got hurt. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.."

There was a long pause, as he laid soft kisses against The War Dog's cheeks, sniffling. " I wish it was me. Not you. You don't deserve to be hurt, my little angel..I love you so much Adisa. " The Panther prepared to say goodbye as he pulled away from Asia, slowly shutting the glass door, and going to Shuri's side.

T'challa watched as Shuri fiddled with the machine, starting the healing process. He let out a gasp he didn't know he was holding in, when his eyes caught Okoye coming into the lab, landing the karge shift. She gave The king a smile, as she went to them, staring at Adisa. The guardians hand squeezed at T'challa's arm, a sad smile on her face as her gaze fell to Nikia.

" What will we do with her?" Okoye hummed, her eyebrows furrowed, as she stared at the woman in restraints.

" I'm going to take her to America. I'm sure one of the Avengers will know what to do with her..hopefully Natasha." He crossed his arms over his large chest, his eyebrow cocking as he stared at her. He couldn't believe he ever slept in the same bed as that woman.

" Actually.." M'baku slowly came into the lab, with Amare, who ran directly towards T'challa. It was more of a wobble, but that didn't stop the panther from approaching his master. " I can take her. my people will know what to do. I assure you."

T'challa's head was clouded with revenge as he nodded his head. Adisa had been gone for a week, and the pain he must have gine through had to be severe.

The king didnt notice the large cut on Adisa's face, everything seemed very fuzzy. He didnt know if Adisa would survive, and he definitely didn't know his lover was now blind in one eye. He was just sacred, scared he'd lose the one person who made him feel well. No matter what, Adisa loved T'challa. He wished he could go back to New York, before all of this, amd curl up beside his beautiful angel. T'challa wanted, more then anything to kiss his neck, and stare into his emerald eyes. Hell, he would disappear into that dream, that beautiful dream about their children.

" Lets get you to bed, T'challa, one of you needs to be healthy." The king heard the familiar voice, his eyes filling with tears as his gaze was met with his mother's comforting eyes. " Lets go my dear.."

Romanda gently guided her son out of the lab, watching as her son began to slip undone. She could feel the shift in his sanity, his walls slipping down, as she led him through the large hallway. His mother's hand stuck to T'challa's shoulder as the walked through the castle. She pulled him into his room, and carefully laid him down, worry in her eyes.

" Tell me what you are thinking, my son.." T'challa curled up in his bed, his arms wrapping around the only purple pillow on his bed. Adisa's pillow. He took in his scent with a whimper, as romanda rubbed his back.

" I'm madly in love with him, and..and I could lose him.." He looked up at her, watching as she took him in her arms, shaking her head.

" your sister will not let that happen.." She whispered to him, her thumb gently rubbing his irritated cheeks.

That night, for the first time in a long time, T'challa slept without Adisa. He didnt dream, his sleep was emotionless, a black void of nothingness. Though it was sad, Romanda was happy to see that he at least fell asleep.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*