24

✧ // [ white] [yellow]
If you don't understand already: Wade has two voices in his head. yellow and white.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Wade slowly went to the back, pushing the order on the weird silver thing that he never really asked the name of. He had zoned out through half of his training, and almost got fired for his inappropriate jokes. He wasn't sure why he was allowed to talk to people.

[ we should text him. we should text him. we should text him.]

[ You're dying to get us rejected. ]

[ He likes us! He told his uncle's about us! ]

Wade rolled his eyes at the boxes, and swallowed hard, pulling out his phone as he stepped to the side. Worry pumped through his vains as he pulled up Peter's contact.

pretty boy is typing...
pretty boy: hey spider-babe, I heard youve been talking about me 😘
pretty boy: who's nuts did I fondle to get your attention? Hopefully yours.

myfuturehusband: you're disgusting, wade. who said I was talking about you? you butt.
pretty boys name has been changed to " idiot "

Idiot is typing..
Idiot: I just met your uncle's. they saw my name tag.

myfuturehusband: oh. great. what did they say?

Idiot: I'll miss you too. gotta head back to work, see you later, handsome.

myfuturehusband: Wade? What did they say?
myfuturehusband: Wade? Winston? Wilson?
myfuturehusband: I'm. Gonna. Fight. You. 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Wade let out a shaky sigh, as he exited out of the messaging app. He slipped the phone into his front pocket, and picked up the two drinks, leaving the hot kitchen. The senior walked out to the two men, they were adorable. The green eyed one was arguing with the tall one about weather or not he could order dessert for dinner, apparently he ate an entire bag of cotton candy by himself. very impressive. Wade smiled down at them, setting their drinks down in front of them.

" Thank you!" Adisa giggled, immediately sipping his milkshake with a small smile.

" are you two ready to order?" Wade grinned, his charming grin. The same grin that caused a blush to fall over Peter's skin. He always thought Wade hadn't seen it, but it was so cute, he didn't argue.

" Babe? Can you order for us? I just got a call from Peter." T'challa slowly stood up, kissing Adisa's head, and running out of the restaurant.

The king slipped to the side of the building with a frown, and answered the phone with furrowed brows. there was lots of yelling, and muffled screams. Worry pumped through his body.

" Uncle T'challa! I can't believe you told wade I talked about him! What the heck?!" Peter screeched with wide eyes, his heart pumping a million miles per minute.

" What? " T'challa frowned softly, pulling away from the phone, he was screaming into the phone.

" you guys weren't supposed to tell him I liked him.." Peter looked at his lap, a whimper escaping his sift lips.
" I'm just a freshman Uncle T'challa, he doesnt like me.."

" But, Pete, he dose like you. " Pete's uncle frowned softly, a small smile on his lips. " and we dodnt tell him."

" Wait, you didn't?" He gasped, with a relieved sigh.

" I didn't." He confirmed with a soft nod, his smile widening.

" Oh..well still, stop embarassing me!" The teenager blushed softly, looking at the ground with a soft smile.

" Hey Pete?"

" Yeah?"

" I love you."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Wade had already taken their order by the time T'challa came back, and Adisa was blushing ferociously. He slowly looked up at the king, a giggle escaping him. Wade was a very dirty man, his jokes were terrible, and overall, The War Dog thought he was amazing.

" What's that look for?" T'challa chuckled, taking a long sip of his jet black coffee, staring down at his fiancé.

" Wade. " He giggled, slowly looking down at the table, his blush darkening as he thought about everything he said. " he's funny."

T'challa hummed, scooping up a large chunk of the smaller man's whipped cream, before placing it on his freckle dusted nose. Adisa's eyes went wide, and he flipped him off with loud giggles, causing his lover to gasp, his eyes widening. They stared at eachother for a moment, before meeting with a gentle kiss, the table was small enough that it wasn't awkward. T'challa gripped his lovers soft cheeks, his eyes shutting as their lips melted together. Adisa's heart rate sped up as he pulled away, giggling.

" Stop embarrassing me, 'challa! We aren't children." He rolled his eyes, giggling at his fiancè's fake surprised look.

" Embarrassing you? I am offended." T'challa slapped his hand over his chest with a gasp, and a hurt expression.

" I'm just kidding, 'challa! I love you." Adisa offered a wide smile, slipping his hand in his lovers.

Wade came back with their food, cheese ravioli with a side of garlic knots, and a small bowl of Alfredo for T'challa. A cheesecake for Adisa, as we'll as a milkshake refill, and ice cream. The king looked down at his lovers plate with a gasp, it smelled amazing.

" Thank you, so much, Wade." T'challa grinned up at him, he wasn't talking about the food, he was referring to him keeping his fiancé company.

" Of course, its my job." Wade didnt understand, he giggled, slowly shrugging his shoulders. " I'll see you later.."

The scarred man waved at the couple, and disappeared into the back, smiling. Adisa grinned up at the king, taking a bite of his dessert, before sipping his milkshake.

" I don't like this.." Adisa whimpered, his nose scrunched up, with a gentle frown.

" Here..we can share.." He pushed his lovers dessert to the side, pushing his dinner in the middle of the table.

Adisa blushed softly as they shared the large dinner, his eyelashes fluttering as he hummed. T'challa put the raviolis on his fork, feeding the small boy the cheesy pasta. The small boy grinned, as he looked up at his lover. As the two finished their ravioli, T'challa pushed the Alfredo noodles in between them. Adisa smiled, and took a bite of noodles, at the same time as T'challa, his green eyes slowly wandered to the angel hair, his side was connected to his lovers. T'challa wiggled his eyebrows, and they met in the middle, gently connecting their lips.

The best ending, to the best night.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*