18

Nakia grinned at T'challa through the bars, her smile was enough to force chills down The king's back. Her eyes stared into his, she ignored M'baku, standing behind him. This was it, he was coming back to her. He was going to save her. She wasn't going to go into the ice tomorrow.

" What did you do to him Nakia?" T'challa snarled harshly, anger bubbling iniside of his body. A deep, animal like growl escaped the king's lips, as he stared down at her. That was not what she expected. " Why did he have a seizure? why isn't he waking up?"

" He told you. He's weak. " She spoke through her giggles, as she let go of the bars, her shoulders shaking.

" I will not ask you again, what happened to him?" He yelled, grabbing her by her throat, shoving her into the bars.

" We gave him a serum, and planted a couple bugs on him. He was being heavily monitored so we could get to you.." She winced against the bars, her eyes widening, with fear. He never got hostile. " He told you, that you were unsafe around him, he was going to tell you our plane..so we hurt him.."

" You're going to tell your men to call the missiin off. Do you understand me?" He stared down at her, watching as she gave a small nod. M'baku handed T'challa the walkie talkie, and he turned it on, pressing it against her lips.

" Hello boys.." She spoke to the walkie talkie with a hum. " Could you take all the bugs off Adisa? The serum will pass right through his system without him. I was right..T'challa didnt want him with all those scars."

There was silence on the other line for a moment before they agreed, and that was that. T'challa was surprised there were no tricks involved, Nakia just sat there in her cell, arms crossed over her chest. She glared at M'baku a frown on her lips, as he snarled back. She watched as T'challa took The War Dog into his arms, giving him a large hug.

" Thank you, M'Baku. " T'challa whispered softly, he could feel the man's hands wrap hesitantly around him." It means a lot, everything you've done for us."

" Hey, Adisa is one of our own, and you are like family. " M'Baku smiled sadly, holding the king close. " I would do anything for you guys.."

As they pulled away, T'challa and M'baku crossed there arms over their chest, and hummed a passionate ' Wakanda Forever '. They said their goodbyes, and The king headed back home. He needed to get back to Adisa, hopefully everything was okay now.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

" Adisa?" T'challa whispered through the bitter silence, swallowing the lump in his throat as he stared down at the sleeping boy. " I know.."

He leaned down, pressing his forehead against Adisa's, a sad smile on his lips. Shuri said T'challa's prince was tired after all the trauma, and hd might not wake up for hours, maybe even days. That was okay, though, the king would wait for Adisa as long as he had too, and when he woke up, he would kiss him softly.

" Mother gave me my grandparents rings, which were my ma-ma and papa's rings. she wants us to have them. she wants md to marry you, but you have to get better..I can't marry you if your sick.." The king whispered in a pleading tone, as he took Adisa's hands in his own. " I want to marry you, just give me the chance.."

" I love you, and I don't know what you're dreaming about, but I hope it's about our children.." A wide smile fell over T'challa's lips as he spoke softly, his grip softening. " I hope you're down by the river with Chidike and Idowu, I hope I'm there.."

" You better tell me when you wake up." The Panther ran his hand over his lovers cheek, brushing against the scar. Even scarred, Adisa was the kindest and fairest boy he'd ever seen.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

M'Baku looked up at his family, a small smile on his lips, as he looked back at Nakia. She was just about to be frozen, and he wanted T'challa to be there, so he knew they were safe. Adisa was being heavily watched by Okoye, and her backup, though T'challa wasn't sure who that was exactly, he prayed that she would stay safe.

The small ceremony didn't last long, and the king was in a hurry to get back home. He wanted to be there if- when Adisa woke up.

When they finally got home, T'challa was met with familiar faces. Bucky Barnes was sat beside Adisa, as well as a young boy, with big brown eyes, and sloppy curls. The Panthers eyes slowly snapped to Okoye, who was speaking with Wanda, and two other unfamiliar woman holding hands. One of the woman had short blonde hair, and a large leather jacket. Her big eletric blue eyes stared down at Okoye with a playful smile, her hand squeezing at the smaller woman beside her. The other woman's skin was vibrant, and her dark brown hair was tied into two braids. She was in deep conversation with Okoye, who looked happier then ever.

" Mr. Black Panther Sir!" The younger boy jumped off the small bed, and ran to T'challa's side. He wore a wide smile, and his pupils welled with excitement, as he blowed a lock of chestnut hair out of his eyes. " I'm Peter Parker! I fought with you amd Mr.Stark! It's so nice to see you."

" Please, kid, call me T'challa." The king smiled down at the excited boy, but something he said had changed his expression. Before T'challa knew it, his arms were wrapping around him, and Peter was clinging to his body.

James and Adisa were in deep conversation, he only heard bits and pieces of it, but he knew it was good for both of them. He watched as his lover reached out, gently gripping Bucky's vibranium arm, his eyes scanning over it with a frown.

" Mr. T'challa? I'm sorry Mr. Adisa got hurt.." Peter whispered softly, snapping T'challa back to reality. " I know how it feels to lose someone..I know how it feels to almost lose someone..I know it hurts, sir."

" All that matters is he's here now. Thank you for looking after him Peter. " The king gave the young boy a wide smile, his hands ge you brushing the messy hair out of Peter's face. " I'm glad he had the strongest avenger protecting him."

His words caused Spider-Man to blush, the red slipped all over his pale skin, and his eyes slowly traveled to his feet. " Thank you, sir."

" Aunt Carol! Mr. T'challa thinks I'm the strongest Avenger! " The blonde woman looked at Peter, giving him two thumbs up with a wide grin.

" I mean, with that Peter tingle, none of us could've beat you." Bucky giggled, causing Peter's face to darken.

" How many times do I have to tell you to STOP talking to May?" His arms crossed over his chest, as he played with the string of his STARK industries hoodie.

" Oh come on! The tingle is cute, Peter!" Okoye giggled, a wide grin on her face.

" Can everyone stop saying tingle?" Peter pleaded, nervously tipping onto his heals, his blush darkening.

" But Peter, your tingle is apart of you!" Valkryie spoke through her giggles, cuddling up to Carol's side. " Its nothing to be ashamed of."

" Not you too Miss Valkryie!" He huffed, shooting James a glare, even Adisa was giggling.

" Wait a minute, What's his ' Peter Tingle?' " T'challa finally spoke up, he was terrified to know the answer.

" After the Spider bite, I know things. It's intuition. I call is my Spider-senses but they call it my..Peter Tingle." Peter sighed in defeat, shaking his head as he sat down beside Amare, the small Panther.

" Oh come on, Pete, don't be like that! It was funny!" Bucky groaned softly, guilt in his smooth voice as he watched the small boy sulk.

Carol and Wanda went to the teenagers side, smiling softly at him, apologizing on everyone's behalf. They gave him a large hug with Peter in the middle, and soon enough, everyone was in a big group hug. T'challa was finally having a good time, ecerything was starting to become okay again.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

✧ // I thought it would be fun to bring in some of the Avengers! I know nothing SUPER eventful happened but it'll get a lot more fluffy/smutty and it'll go back to Adisa and T'challa being in love happily.