2

T'challa gasped, stepping, back, he stared blankly. He hadn't yet gathered the fact that the boy was okay. The king took in a shaky breathe, swallowing the lump in his throat, as he looked over shuri, for help. She was too busy cackling with Okoye to help him out.

" That was a close one, yes?" He hummed, a soft blush on his cheeks, swallowing the lump in his throat, it felt like he was dry swallowing a pill. Adisa nodded, as he carefully bowed his head, he didn't look directly at the man, and he refused to be disrespectful. " You don't have to do that, Adisa."

He was shocked that he knew his name, but he nodded, slowly looking up at him, his voice was a soft whisper as he spoke to the king.

" As you wish. " He could feel his cheeks heat up, and his hands shake with embarrassment, as he slowly bent down, grabbing the dark from the wall, going to shuri. " I just left my bag."

" Of course." She smiled softly, picking the bag up, from his chair. He exchanged the dart for the bag, and shuri looked over at her brother as he walked away. T'challa watched as he left the lab, and he whimpered, silently. Was that his chance? " What are you doing brother? Go after him!"

T'challa shoved the bracelet off his wrist, and ran after him. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to catch up, but he tried his best. The man caught up to him, just before he reached the town, a crowded area it was. He gently placed his hand on Adisa's shoulder, smiling up at him. He watched as the man whipped around, to look at him, a sense of panic on his features. Adisa quickly calmed down at the site of the king, mirroring his large smile.

" I'm sorry, to bother you, but, would you like to stay for dinner?" He hummed, his eyes fluttering softly as he stared down at the boy, eyebrows furrowed.

" as you wish." He replied, with a nod, his eyes scanning over the tall man in front of him. He took in a gentle breathe, nervously biting the insides of his cheek.

" Please, enough of that, we are equal." His voice was tender, and smooth, it caused butterflies to erupt in Adisa's stomach. " Call me T'challa."

" as you wish, your highness-" he stammered softly, a blush on his freckle dusted cheeks. " T'challa, I meant, as you wish, T'challa."

" I'm not worried about it. " He let out a deep chuckle, and extended his hand for Adisa. " let me show you around?"

" I would love that. " He carefully took his hand, grinning up at him, his eyes scanning over his features.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

The house tour took a little over an hour. They had to spend ten minutes in every single room. Adisa had to reach out, and admire every wallpaper. His wide eyes examined every piece of artwork. Their home was breathtaking, and every room left him smiling. By the time they were finished, it was dinner time.

T'challa gently slipped his hand in Adisa's, and slowly pulled the boy to the dining room. A throne sat at both ends of the table, and along with two chairs on the other sides. The king sat in the throne farthest from the door, his father's seat. None of this felt like his, it was tainted with his fathers touch. He quickly got up, pulling the chair out for Adisa, watching as the beautiful boy slipped into the chair. T'challa gently pushed him in, and returned back to his seat. He watched as his mother brought dinner to the table, and his sister took a seat with a smile.

" Who is this lovely man?" Ramonda smiled gently, surving everyone in the room, her eyebrow raised.

" This, Is Adisa, mother." Shuri smirked, looking up at her brother with a hum. " it seems T'challa has taken a liking to him. "

" It's hard not to take a liking to the definition of perfection, sister." His eyebrow cocked, and he stared back at her. The king's words caused a blush to fall over his chocolate skin.

" Thank you, for having me, Queen Ramonda." Adisa smiled up at her, his eyelashes fluttered past his die eyes. " Your son has been very kind. "

" maybe too kind." Shuri teased with a snort, earning a glare from her mother and brother.

" Well, I am happy to hear that, Adisa. " Romanda nodded, softly, a gentke smile falling over her lips as she looked up at him. " And I know we would all love it, if you could stay?"

" I wouldn't want to intrude.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧