19

✧ // WARNING: smut ( sexual content) in this chapter, as well as some fluff ( intense cuddling ).

Adisa waved everyone off as they got into their ship, a smile on his features as he found his way back to T'challa. He pushed himself under the king's arm, wrapping his hands around his waist. The Panther smiled as he held him close, his brown eyes staring down at his lover. Adisa let out a gentle sigh, as he buried his face into the man's side, grinning.

He slowly scooped Adisa up, in his arms, and carried him into their room. T'challa peppered kisses all over Adisa's freckle dusted cheeks, giggling. He was finally with his angel again.

" I love you." T'challa whispered softly, a grin falling over his features. He carefully picked Adisa up, holding him close. " You're amazing.."

" Not as amazing as you, my king." He hummed, watching as T'challa moved closer. " Nothing compares to you.."

The small boy felt T'challa's warm breathe press against his skin, in small puffs. He felt the panther lean in close, the shadow of his face casting beautifully against Adisa's features. T'challa forced their lips together, his touch forcing the small boy into a blissful trance. The king's scent suffocated Adisa's senses, their lios gliding together, and their bodies colliding together. T'challa could feel his lovers heart beat against his skin, as he pulled apart with a pant.

Adisa slowly crawled onto his lap, his thighs sliding on either side of the kings hips. He leaned up, giving T'challa's swollen lip a quick nip as they caught their breathe. Adisa giggled, and gently shoved his face into the crook of his boyfriends neck.

T'challa's fingers slowly slipped through his curls, watching as he shivered under his soft touch. His hand slipped down Adisa's back, and he gently rubbed at his lower back. T'challa received soft gasps against his earlobe, his hands squeezing gently at Adisa's ass.

The War Dog slowly crawled onto the bed, laying on hid back, T'challa following closely behind. His hands slipped up Adisa's body, as he admired his beautiful body, and his small little muscular frame. T'challa gripped Adisa's shirt, sliding it off of his scarred body. The burn marks weren't as prominent in this lighting, but, his skin still had the same, godlike glow.

" Oh my god, I missed you so much." T'challa murmured against his lovers soft skin, his lips peppering gentle kisses against his abdomen.

" I missed you too.." He whispered back, watching as vibrant bruises formed across his stomach. His eye starring down at T'challa's soft face.

The king gripped Adisa's pants, gently sliding them off his bruised hips. He watched as the smaller boy looked away, a blush falling over his skin. T'challa carefully parted his legs, his lips pressing against his inner thigh. The wet, sloppy kisses against the sensitive skin, forced Adisa's body to arch against the kings touch. His big brown eyes peered into Adisa's green one's, as he wrapped his hand around the boys clothed erection. The smaller man let out a harsh gasp, the warmth of his palm sending throbs down his sensitive member.

T'challa leaned down, sliding his tongue against his tip. The damp cloth caused the small boy to let out a whimper, a shiver slipping up his spine. Adisa's eyes fluttered, and he pouted down at him, begging silently for more contact. The king complied, and pushed his lovers boxers down, watching as his hard on sprang out of his briefs, and smacked against his abdomen.

The cold hair caused him to tense up, soft whines escaping Adisa's scarred lips. T'challa leaned down, the his tongue gliding across his slit, before he took the head in his mouth. His eyes shut, as he slipped the boy all the way into his mouth. The contact caused Adisa to let out soft, ' ahs ', as T'challa's tongue gently swirled around his member before pulling back up.

The king slowly shoved his shirt off, as he leaned over, connecting him and Adisa's lips. T'challa reached for his nightstand, slipping a small bottle of lube out of the small jar. He pulled away, and squeezed the warn substance on his fingers. The king looked up at Adisa, waiting for his approval. He gently rubbed the lube around his entrance, before carefully sliding his pointer finger through the tight muscle. The Panther pumped his finger, before adding a second one, prepping him for what would come next.

After stretching the smaller man out, T'challa coated his palm with the lube, and slowly lathered his member with the liquid. The king aligned his hips with his lovers, before pressing his tip through his entrance. T'challa swallowed the lump in his throat, as he sunk into him. Adisa grabbed at the man's shoulders, shoving their chests together. His hips shook, giving T'challa the signal to move. The larger man began to thrust into his needy hole, with a steady beat. Adisa clawed at his sides with gentle moans, his body pressing against the comfortable mattress.

T'challa carefully slipped out to his tip before, slamming back down into his lover. With every thrust, he began to abuse his prostate, a groan escaping the back of his throat. Soon their rhythm became sloppy, and a warmth filled in the pits of their stomachs. Adisa leaned up, with a moan, sinking his teeth into his neck clawing at his back. The small boy released, squirting against their stomachs, his mouth hanging open. T'challa sloppily pushed into him, before spilling into his needy hole with a gasp.

Their soft pants pushed through the silence, as they held eachother close. T'challa laid down beside his lover, wrapping his arms around his waist, holding onto him tightly.

Adisa turned in his side, to face his lovers, a small smile on his lips as he stared up at his lover. They gave eachother quick pecks, and his forehead pressed against Adisa's. T'challa's hands slid up and down the small boys body, their lips slipping together.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*