10

✧//I attached a picture of reece king who plays, Adisa!! ( I know he doesn't have Adisa's big green eyes but he jad the freckles, the curls, and now a nose ring!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

T'challa sneezed out, his eyes shutting tightly as they placed him on the metal table. Shuri put a small amount of pressure on his chest, his suit slowly beginning to disappear, exposing his shaking chest. The right half of his side, was black and blue, surrounding the wound. It had pierced through his suit, and still had enough trajectory to pierce through his side, and ripple past his body, shooting from behind his back.

The Panthers eyes stared into his sisters as she pushed a bead through his skin, watching as it sterilized the wound. She patched it, humming as she pushed him into the rehabilitation chamber, it was what the small girl like to call a glass room, with the technology to heal over night. Her and Adisa had created it. It was small but it worked.

" Youre going to be okay, brother." Shuri smiled at her brother, and slowly looked at Okoye. She looked a lot more tense then usual, and the princess couldn't put her finger on it.
" He just needs rest..he'll be okay in the morning."

" I'm going to go wake Adisa up." Okoye smiled sadly, swallowing the lump in her throat. She carefully left the lab, humming as she approached their room, peaking her head through the door. " Adisa..?"

The small boys eyes fluttered open, and he groaned, turning to look at her. His hands reached up as he rubbed his droopy eyes. Okoye held out her hand, smiling sadly at him. She felt his hand slip into hers, as he slowly crawled out of bed. The Guardian could tell why T'challa like him so much. The War Dog was beautiful, and so soft.

" Hey, do you wanna see 'challa?" She was soft with him, watching as he nodded softly. Okoye carefully helped out of bed, her eyes scanning over him. " He's hurt so you have to be gentle, okay?"

" oh-kay " he nodded in agreement, squeezing her hand softly. The fact that his king was hurt didnt even register in his head. Adisa just wanted to see him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Adisa's emerald eyes widened, as he stared at T'challa through the glass. His boyfriend, of course, stared back at him, smiling in reassurance. It didn't hurt too much anymore, not after Shuri gave him a numbing serum. T'challa's eyes fluttered tiredly, watching as Adisa snuck into the small room. He laid down his blanket on the floor, as well as a pillow. The young boy went to his side, pecking his lovers lips.

" baby..?" The War Dog softly rubbed The Panther's cheeks, staring carefully into his eyes. " I'm in love with you. "

" I love you too." T'challa breathed back, gently gripping his wrist. His big brown eyes stared back into his boyfriends. " more then you know. "

The King watched as tears rolled down his boyfriends soft features, his lips quivering. He was beyond worried about the hurt man, he just wished everything would be okay. T'challa reached up, pressing his palm to Adisa's freckle dusted cheek, using his thumb to brush away his tears.

Adisa pressed his forehead against his lovers, holding onto him. T'challa pecked his lips, before letting go of him, watching as the War Dog laid down on his makeshift bed. The small boy reached up, holding the man's dangling hand. His eyes stared up at the curling, swallowing the lump on his throat. Adisa was going to stay awake all night, until he knew his boyfriend was okay.

" Go to sleep, my love." T'challa cooed, coaxing him into a light sleepiness. He received a soft groan, and he ran his fingers through the boys soft curls, watching as his eyes started to droop.

Adisa was gighting with his heavy eyelids, forcing them open, as soon as they slipped closed. T'challa's gentle pets, and long strokes of his hair sent him into submission. He finally obeyed his lovers words, allowing his body to calm, and his mind to drift off.

" Good boy.." The King purred, watching as his lover shivered at his praise. He gave his cheek on last soft stroke, and he wild curls one last run through, before laying on his back. His ears perked at Adisa's sleepy purs, causing him to giggle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

T'challa's eyes slipped open, and he slowly sat up, a wheeze escaping his shaking lips. It hurt, and the be using hadn't gone down, but the wound had healed over night. He got up off the table, and slowly got down on his knees. T'challa's hand gently cupped his cheek, his eyes shutting as he laid down beside his lover.

His arms wrapped desperately around him, pulling him close. T'challa pressed a soft kiss against his neck, rubbing his side. The king watched as his boyfriend turned on his side, burying his face into his neck with a tired, content sigh. He felt Adisa's breathe smack against his neck in hot puffs. He ignored the pain in uis side as he laid down on his back, his had gently guiding up his shirt, rubbing the surgery scars under his pecks. T'challa pulled away with a smile, and pushed his right leg in between Adisa's warm thighs.

The Panther wrapped his large arms around his small body, holding him tightly. He would never let the small boy go. The warmth radiating off the both of them caused T'challa to let out a soft groan. It was too hot. He never slept with his clothes on, neither did Adisa. They usually slept in just there boxers, holding desperately onto eachother for more warmth. The African nights were cold enough that without clothes they werw chilly, craving the others heated skin. But the African nights were hot enough that Adisa felt like a space heater, and the shirt's fabric stuck to his damp skin.

" I love you, so much." T'challa whispered to the small boy, swallowing hard. " Ive never loved anyone like I love you. "

His eyes filled with tears and a smile fell over his lips. T'challa couldn't believe the woman he was infatuated with had decided to shoot him. He knew they were soon to be married, and he knew he left her because he had quickly found he was gay, but, he still loved her. He loved her like a friend. He couldn't believe she betrayed him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧