33

//Endgame spoilers ahead!! Be cautious!

   " When are they coming home?" Bucky broke the silence in the middle of the kitchen, his big brown eyes staring at the plate. " I know you know what I mean.."

It was silent for awhile, the group stared at Brunnhilde and Carol, waiting for the answer. The two woman were the only ones in contact with Steve, and that was only because Thor was the one taking care of the three heroes. Valkryie and Captain Marvel shared a glance, and they looked back at the rest of the group.

" Thor said they might never be able to come out of hiding. The government is still trying to hunt them down." Brunnhilde played with her food as she spoke, she didn't like delivering bad news. " They want to find their bodies. They want proof."

" So..I won't be able to see Mr. Stark ever again?" Peter squeaked out, tears in his big brown eyes. He dropped his fork, staring at Valkryie, terror pumping through his vains.

" Why can't they just come to Wakanda? Why can't this just be their home?" Shuri yelped, her eyes widening. She grasped Peter's hand tightly, she could tel he wasn't going to handle this well. " This was Bucky's home once!"

" Unfortunately we've thought of that." Carol spoke up, she was a lot calmer then her fiancè. She was used to delivering the bad news. " But, the government is keeping eyes on Wakanda. I don't know how, but they won't rest until they find the heroes."

Sam took in a breathe, he had been staying silent the entire time, watching everything play out. He slowly swallowed the bite of breckfast, shaking his head.

" Steve is Preserum. He gave up Captain America. He isn't a super solider. " Captain Falcon finally spoke up, his brows furrowed. He could see the way Bucky lit up, he missed his friend more then anything. " Nobody would recognize him, right?"

" How do you know that?" Brunnhilde gasped, staring at Sam, her big brown eyes widened.

" It's common sense. " Sam replied, he had worked out the math on his own, and she had finally confirmed his theory.

" So, he could come here! He could come home! And work on his art!" James lit up, a wide smile on his face. For the first time, he had hope. He wanted to see Steve Rogers more then anything, he needed hi best friend.

" But what aboutbthe others? What about Natasha? Loki? Tony?" Carol cocked her brow, arms crossed, shaling her head.

" Can't Loki shapeshift?" Adisa questioned, his brow cocked. Everyone nodded along, looking over at the Queen. " He could just, shapeshift, and take him home."

" I'll talk to Thor!" Brunnhilde squeaked, a wide grin on her face. She could finally see her friends, everything was okay. " Maybe our family could be complete again."

The group discussed how they could help their friends come home, to Wakanda. Peter's frown had slowly curled into a wide smile by the end of Breckfast, and everyone was excited to get their loved ones back. After breakfast everyone headed into the living room to play video games.

*✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

" Hey DIPSHIT, thanks for throwing that turtle at me!" Carol huffed at Wade, causing everyone to giggle. Mario Party was getting heated, Peter had won every round because of his heightened senses, and planning skills.

" It's not my fault you suck, Jerk." Wade giggled, rolling his blue eyes. Everyone watched intently as the four players cursed at eachother, fighting for their spot in number one.

Bucky and Peter discussed how cute Sam and Wade looked while they were concentrating on the game. T'challa and Carol cursed at the two men, Carol was third, and T'challa was last place, while Wade took first place, and Sam wasn't too far behind him. Goose and Amare kept distracting the players by cuddling up to them, and attempting to knock the remote out of their hands.

Peter hummed slowly getting on the floor, and crawling onto Wade's lap, watching him play. The mercenary kissed the boys head, but focused on being the lead, he had a lot of free time. Sam accused Wade of cheating, but Captain America didnt believe his own accusations, Deadpool was just THAT good.

" Oh my god! He lost! He finally lost a round! Eat that bitc-" Sam cheered loudly, before slowly snapping his attention to his enemy. Peter and Wade were in the middle of a soft kiss, Pete giving Sam a thumbs up. " Awe, your boyfriend is cheating for us, Wilson."

" I'm okay with that. " Wade responded with a content hum, his eyes never leaving Peter's. He truly loved the small boy on his lap, no doubt about it. " He can cheat for you guys anytime. It's cute."

" I think I'd break up with Adisa if he cheated for someone else. " T'challa teased with a giggle, slowly looking up at his husband. Adisa stuck his tongue out at the man, trying to hold back his giggles.

Romanda slowly walked into the room, leaning on the doorway, with her arms crossed. Shuri waved her mother over, patting at the empty seat beside her. The retired queen nodded, going to her side, and sitting down.

" Have you children been playing this game all day?" Romanda cocked her brow, a playful smile on her lips as the group nodded proudly.

" Nobody's ever bear Wade. We think he might be a robot." Carol spoke up, her ton was half joking, half irritated. The only person who could beat him was Peter, and because of his heightened senses, he wasn't allowed to play.

" I call next."  Romanda hummed, looking at Wade with a playful glared.

" I'll warn you, I dont hold back."

" Good. I like a challenge."

Deadpool smiled wide, and Carol switched with the former Queen, T'challa switched with Shuri, and Sam switched with Bucky. Romanda and Wade shared a look, before starting the new game. Both of them insulted eachother throughout the many rounds, when Wade wasn't winning, Romanda was, and when Romanda wasn't, Wade was. They were back and fourth, one game they were number one, the next game they weee booted down to number two.

In the end, Romanda won, and Wade was impressed. The mercenary respected her greatly, and the feeling was mutual for the Queen. They liked eachother a lot, and the family was definitely growing on Wade.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*