21

Adisa cuddled close to the couch, his eyes shutting tightly, he was being sandwiched between T'challa and Bucky as a horror film played on the screen. Peter gripped onto The kings arm, the hair on the back of his neck standing up, with a soft scream. The small prince shut his eyes tightly, as T'challa wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling his boyfriend close. Adisa loved the movie in the beginning, everyone was happy, and everything was going so well until the bad things happened. That's when he squeezed his eyes shut and refused to peer at the television.

Bucky wrapped his arm around Adisa, as his fingers interlaced with Sam's secretivly under the covers. The War Dog let out a whimper, and his hand met Peter's. They weren't scared to admit that the film playing on screen made the both of them absolutely terrified, this movie was going to make both of them pee themselves. The teenager laid his head in the kings lap, as he squeezed Adisa's hand, his eyes shutting tightly. This was torture.

A tub of popcorn flew through the air, and hit Sam across the head, as Valkryie let out a childish scream. It wasnt the movie, it was the jump scares, and every one of them caused Carol to giggle as she held the small girl on her lap. The blonde believed her girlfriend was the cutest thing in the world, especially as she cuddled into her arms.

Sam squirmed at the sudden gore on screen, and carefully shoved his face into Bucky's neck, squeezing at his hand. Who picked this movie? James. James " Asshole " Barnes picked this movie. He picked it so he could wrap his big arms around The Captain, and whisper nice calming words into his ears, and then make fun of him for being a scary cat later.

Sam screamed, crawling onto the man's lap, shoving his face into his neck. Terror struck him as he clawed Bucky's sides, receiving muscular arms wrapping around his body. His flesh hand rubbed at Sam's back softly, and his metal hand held onto waist. Bucky pulled him close, closer, closer, with every single jump scare. This was just his excuse to cuddle someone, he hated scary movies, if he didn't have Sam, he would cry. The two didn't receive any weird looks, they would've cuddled up to James too, he was strong. All the Avengers were strong, but, James was a safe place for everyone in the room. There was something around him.

The warmth of T'challa's hands rubbing at the small boys back, caused him to let out soft purs. Before Adisa knew it, his wide eyes were drooping, and he slipped into a light sleep. His body curled into T'challa's touch, with a tired whine. That was the best sleep the small boy had gotten in months, no nightmares, no tears, he actually dreamed.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

Something shifted under his body, and he forced his eyes open, with a silent cry. He was too tired to be moved. The Winter Solider offered Adisa a gentle smile, wrapping the blanket around his small body. They were up all night, and they didn't fall asleep until the early hours in the morning. The sleepy boy slowly sat up, his hands clinging to the blanket as he stared up at James, blinking back his tiredness. They had only been asleep for three hours, it was only eight o'clock.

Adisa reached up, rubbing at his tired eyes, before slowly looking around the room. T'challa went to be without him. It was just him and Bucky. They were both talking about their kidnappings, every detail was so similar, but their memory was still so faint. Everything was foggy, but still so clear. The little things were trapped in their heads, the pain jolting through their memories, but still, nothing useful. They both had flashbacks, but neither of them could hold onto it long enough to explain. Before the words could escape their lips, everything was gone again, and the memory was replaced with fear of the unknown.

Bucky slowly slide his dark brown hair, into a sloppy man bun, and he smiled down at his feet. He finally had someone who KNEW, someone who could touch his shoulder sympathetically, and stare at him with the same lost but understanding eyes. Sam tried his best, but he didnf I understand his pain, and it was hard for him to tell James everything was okay, because he didnt know.

Adisa slowly stood onto his feet, approaching the solider with caution, as he wrapped his arms around his large body. The small boy held his knew best friend tightly, their heart rate in sync as they clung to eachother. So that's what it feels like, it had been so long, that Adisa couldn't remember what family was. The small boy couldnt even remember anything befors the two battles. He didnt remember his father's voice, or the way his mother's smile brightened a room, his sibling's giggles were a faint memory. This contact made Adisa's heart sing.

" Why don't you go get T'challa and the others while I make pancakes?" Bucky grinned down at his brand new little brother, holding back the pain deep in his heart. He had a family once. He couldn't remember them either. " And no, we don't have gotten candy yet."

" Okay! Thank you Buck!" Adisa squealed, begore patting from his grip, running to the endless hallways filled with small rooms.

He knocked on Peter's door with a soft smile, waiting for him to say he could come in. The teenager didn't answer, so Adisa wrapped his hand around the doorknob, and slowly walked into the room, looking around for him. He was gone.

" Peter? " He whispered softly, worry suffocating The War Dog's chest. " Peter, are you in here?"

There was a childish giggle behind Adisa, causing him to turn around quickly. Survival mode kicking, before his eyes met with Spider-Man's white lenses. Peter-Man slowly slide through the window, tugging his mask off with a wild grin. Adisa's tensed body slowly calmed, and he let out a breathe he didnt know he was holding. The small boy slowly released his balled fists, before gently playing with his STARK industries jacket a blush on his cheeks.

" Mr. Adisa! I have a suprise for you!" Peter squealed childishly, causing Adisa's face to brighten like a kid in a candy shop. " Close your eyes, and hold out your hand."

The small boy nodded quickly, with a squeal, his eye shutting tightly as he held out his hands. Adisa jumped up and down, his ears perking as Spider-Man unzipped his backpack, a crumbling sound filling the air. The teenagers soft footsteps got louder, before he slipped a large bag in his hands. Adisa opened his eye, at Pete's command, as he slowly looked down at his hands. He let out a childish yelp, and he wrapped his arms around the bagged treat, Adisa was drooling over the fluffy treat.

" A little birdie told me you loved cotton candy, and you had a bit of a sweet tooth.." Peter looked up at him, smiling wide, his eyes brightening. " do you like it?"

" I love it Peter! Thank you so much!" Adisa, blushed as he stared down at the sweet treat, it had rainbow coloring, it looked like tie dye. " Anyway..Bucky is making pancakes! Ive gotta wake up the others!"

Adisa leaned up, pressing a soft kiss against Spider-Man's cheeks, before running around to wake everyone else up, his smile wide.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

✧// this chapter has two parts, I think it's going to be cute, I dunno about you guys.