20

Adisa's eyes fluttered open, a giggle escaping him as the small panther shoved itself in between him and his lover. He slowly ran his fingers through Amare's black fur, his eyes slowly sliding to T'challa. The big man turned in his sleep, pushing his arm around Adisa, and clutching him closer. His eyes opened, and he stared down at Adisa with a wide smile.

" Hey baby.." T'challa hummed tiredly, pressing a kiss against his temple, as he stared down at him. " How did you sleep?"

" Better then I have in awhile.." Adisa whispered back, grinning up at his lover. " Thanks to you."

" Alright..well, I have to talk to you about something.." T'challa hummed as he sat up, the small boy following after him.

" What is it, baby?" Adisa smiled up at him, gently resting his chin on his chest.

" Well, you aren't safe in Wakanda and you seemed to get along with Bucky and Peter." T'challa smiled down at his lap, slowly looking up at him. " I thought maybe we should move into the Avengers tower, temporarily. "

" Really? You mean, I could live with our friends?" He gasped with wide eyes, a grin plastered across his features.

" Really. Carol and I were talking about it, she said there was a lot of space, and it would be good for James.." T'challa smiled down at Adisa, cupping his cheeks with a soft grin.

" And they have cotton candy!" The small boy grinned as he cuddled up to his boyfriend, excitement sparking through him.

" Then we'll pack our bags. " The king pulled Adisa close, a smile on his soft lips.

Adisa and T'challa stayed there for a long time, holding onto eachother. They didnt want to part, but they had to, if they wanted to get in New York tonight. The king helped Adisa pack his civilian clothes into a galaxy backpack, before slipping his own clothes into a black duffel bag.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

Before Adisa noticed, he was in the private plane again, cuddled close to his boyfriend. He stared out the window, his green eyes gazing down at the ant-sized civilization under him. T'challa gently rubbed at Adisa's back, his chin resting on his shoulder with a smile. The Angel was beautiful, and he would never think any differently, inside and out he was perfect.

The young War Dog felt a shift in the atmosphere as they landed, causing him to let out childish giggles. T'challa grinned, as he shot up, running to the plane doors. He jumped excitedly as the door slipped open, and he ran to their uber, sitting Adisa into the backseat. The small boy jumped up and down as he sat in the backseat, watching as the large man carried their bags out of the plane.

Once T'challa got to his side, he let out a content sigh, crawling onto his lap. Adisa played with his lovers hair, gently pecking his lips every few seconds. The small boys antics caused a large smile to break over T'challa's lips, his arms wrapping around the giggliy boy on top of him.

" Your highness?" Adisa hummed, slowly looking up at him, eyebrow cocking. " can we get cotten candy?"

" mm.." he hummed softly, slowly looking at his lover, befors giving a small nod. " I will give you all the gotten candy in the world.."

T'challa's words caused the green eyes boy to squeal, bouncing childishly in his lap. The smile on Adisa's lips widened, and he softly connected their lips.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

As soon as the small boys gaze fell onto the Avengers tower, his mouth fell open. T'challa slipped his backpack on, gripping the duffel bag with one hand, his other clutching at his lovers. The two boys turned to look at eachother, and they nodded at each other, before slowly walking through the doors. Adisa pulled out their badges, and ran to the elevator, T'challa followed closely behind.

The smaller boy scanned the badge over the sensors, the elevator lighting up as Friday spoke through the speakers.

" Adisa and T'challa, level ten clearance. What floor will you be going to?" The A.I. spoke, and Adisa gasped, she was just like August.

" Floor ten, The living quarters please. " T'challa spoke with a soft smile, humming as the elevator took them to the tenth floor. The lack of elevator music was unsettling, though, Adisa hated the bland music with a first passion that consumed his soul.

The glass doors slipped open, and they were greeted by their family. Peter smiled wildly, as Bucky waved at them. Sam stood behind the two with a wide smile, Carol and Valkryie patting Peter's back. Adisa gasped, his eye widening with happiness, as he ran to Bucky, flinging himself into his arms.

" at least omeone's happy to see me." The super solider grinned, as he hugged Adisa, giving Sam a glare. " that's a first."

" Mr. Uncle T'challa!" Peter squealed, running to his side, wrapping his arms around the large man's body. They only saw him last night, but the whole group missed him. " Its been forever!"

" I know! Almost a whole day, isn't that crazy?" T'challa teased as he held the teen clothes, a smile on his lips.

Sam watched as the whole group migrated to the two men, a smile on his soft lips. They all embraced eachother into a tight group hug, Carol's childish laughter echoing through the air. Adisa joined in, and soon, even Sam joined the hug with soft chuckles.

" Welcome home, you two." Sam whispered through the group, a grin falling over his lips.

" Thank you, bird man." Adisa hummed softly, that's what his boyfriend told him his name was, he couldn't tell why Sam was glaring. " Caw-Caw."

" I taught him that!" T'challa boomed with a large smile, pointing at Sam with a squeal. The king watched as the Captain burned red hot, giggling softly. " Caw-Caw."

" Whatever, you're the one that wears a cat suit." Sam shrugged, a cocky smirk on his lips, as he crossed his arms over his chest, receiving a smack from Bucky.

T'challa grinned and the two men met eachother halfway, pulling eachother into a warm embrace. Sam held onto the king with a wide smile, gently patting his back. As the two men did that, Peter and Bucky showed Adisa to him and T'challa's room, helping him unpack their stuff. Both boys took in a deep breathe, letting out a content sigh, it was good to be home.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

✧// suprise! we'll be seeing a lot more of the after Endgame Avengers! I know this chapter is kinda fast. I'm sorry.