31

T'challa leaned over the edge of the pool, and scooped his Queen into his arms. He smiled softly, kissing all over Adisa's face, as he adjusted himself in his husband's arms. The king followed the rest of the group through the clearing of trees, the view of the large pool getting smaller and smaller as they got closer to the castle.

A yawn escaped Adisa's lips, causing him face to scrunch up, as he cuddled closer to T'challa's broad chest. The king pressed a kiss against the smaller man's temple, a chuckle escaping him. Adisa always reminded him of a tiny animal, usually a kitten or a bunny, when he sneezed, and yawned. It was the way his nose would scrunch up, and his eyes would water, or maybe the soft squeak he made befors and after the yawn/sneeze.

" Why don't we get you a shower when we get back home, and then we'll take a nap, yeah?" T'challa hummed softly, brushing the curls from his forehead. " You look like you need some sleep.."

" I'd like that, king." Adisa mumbled tiredly, small bags puffing under his eyes. He peered up at T'challa, through his working eye, a pout on his face. " I love you, lots."

" I love you too. " Before T'challa could finish, his eyes were closed, and he let out a soft noise. It was too light to be a yawn, and too smooth to be a groan. Whatever it was, the king thought it was adorable.

Bucky squeezed Sam's hand with a huff, giving him a: " why don't you ever talk to me like that?" Look that spoke volumes. Captain America rolled his big brown eyes, letting out a sigh, mumbling under his breathe. The large man pulled Bucky to the side, watching as everyone passed by them. Sam gently pushed the super solider against the tree in front of them, pinning him down, as he softly crashed their lips together. Bucky was right, and he knew it, he had to be more spontaneous, less sarcastic more loving. But Sam didn't know how to do that.

Bucky slowly pulled away, a wide smile all over his face, as he pecked Sam's lips one last time, before giving him a hug, that was all he wanted. A kiss. A hug. Just a little affection.

" You're the reason I have grey hairs." Sam rolled his eyes, as he tugged him along with the group, receiving a chuckle from his boyfriend. " Imma name every single one of them after you, James, Mark my words."

Sam tugged them back to the group, behind T'challa and Adisa. Bucky made silly faces at his sleepy best friends, causing him to giggle. T'challa shook his head, softly, the small boy needed sleep.

They continued their walk with a comfortable silence. Everyone held onto their boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, or, in Wanda's case, cat. They let out content sighs, when they finally got into the castle, branching off into their rooms.

Peter kissed T'challa's cheek, and Bucky pecked Adisa's forehead, before they went their separate ways.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

  As soon as the water hit the back of Adisa's neck, his eyes sit open, and he cuddled up to T'challa. He attempted to get out from under the showerhead, waiting for it to warm up. The Kinng held onto his Queen, with a soft smile, feeling the water warm under his fingertips. He gently pushed them under the pressurized water, watching as his lover relaxed.

" I can't believe we're married." Adisa whispered against his chest, his eyes shutting with a dopey smile.

" I know it's amazing, right? Before we know it we'll be an old married couple, who argues about who gets the remote." T'challa giggled, pressing his forehead against the smaller man's, grinning.

" I can't wait."

" Me either."

That was all they said for the rest of their shower, both men silently enjoying the others presence. It was odd, how they could stand there, quietly, and still neither of them felt lonely. They stood there until the water went cold, and goosebumps traveled along Adisa's warm body.

T'challa turned the water off, and helped him out of the shower, with a smile. The king slowly ruffled Adisa's curly hair with his bath towel, before slowly drying the rest of his small body off. Adisa gently pushed T'challa back up, and softly connected their lips, his eyes shutting.

Their kissed lasted for a long time, before both of them had to pull away for deep breathes. Adisa always felt like heaven, his lips glided effortlessly along The Kings, and the skin was velvety soft. The small boy had only ever kissed one person, T'challa, but he caught on quickly. After he had caught his breathe, he slowly pulled Adisa into their room, helping him into a soft sweater, and a pair of galaxy boxers.

After he was dressed, the Queen crawled onto the bed with a tired sigh, collapsing into the mattress. His eyes shut, his body curling up as he got comfortable. T'challa watched his husband with a smile, he was perfect, in every way. Adisa was beautiful, soft, smart, funny, and kind. He was an angel, the sweater was T'challa's, and to say the small boy looked attractive was an understatement. The sleves hung down, past his palms, the plum collar of the sweater brought out the Emerald green in his eyes.

T'challa didnt know how he got so lucky, for once everything felt like it was falling into place. The puzzle pieces finding eachother to make one large, complete picture, of his life. It was like Adisa was the one, pushing them all together, creating the pretty picture on top. The small boy had come into his life by accident, and reluctantly allowed T'challa to let him stay. If it weren't for Adisa, he wasn't sure what his future would hold, he just knew it wouldn't be worth it.

Ever since Adisa dropped that hammer at his feet, he was mapping his entire life out. Every scenario he could think of ended with him and Adisa, old and grey. He planned every single moment, marrying Adisa, which adoption agencies they might want to pick from. Everything.

He never wanted to see Adisa leave. That night, he slide in the bed, beside his husband, holding onto him tightly. T'challa dreamt of their life, his plan, the big picture Adisa had carefully put together with him. He couldn't be happier.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*