32

- : ♡ : // anything that happened in endgame will be completely discarded in this book, because I said so. Except Cap Sam. Steve and Same share the title.
Ive also decided to make wade a sophmore rather then a senior.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

T'challa's eyes slide open, and he slowly sat up, a soft cry echoing through the hallway. He got to his feet, Adisa was still fast asleep, cuddled up to his pillow. The king took in a deep breathe, before sliding out of his room.

It took the man awhile to find which room the soft sobs were coming from. T'challa slowly opened the bathroom door, peaking his head in, to see..Peter? Spider-Parker sat in the tub, his knees pressed against his chest, red blotches forming under his puppy dog eyes.

" Hey.." T'challa whispered through the the quiet room, the silence felt like a knife, slicing at his body. " Petey? What's wrong?"

" I miss..I miss aunt Nat.." He whispered solemnly, still not bothering to look up at the king. Tony, Steve, and Nat all went on a mission, and the hadn't come back yet.
" Nobody's answering the phone.."

" They're busy, buddy. You've been on missions before, they aren't easy.." T'challa offered the young man a soft smile, sitting beside him.

" Uncle 'challa.." His lips quivered, softly as he looked up at the king, tears welling in his eyes. " If it was just a mission, why did Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky break up? Why has it been so long? Missions don't last a year.."

" I don't know, I really don't know. I wish I had all the answers, but I don't. I don't.." T'challa offered the small boy a sad smile, and softly ran his fingers through Peter's loose curls. " But I know they love you, and I know they'll be home soon."

The two were silent for awhile, enjoying each others company. Before T'challa finally stood up, getting to his feet with a hum. The king leaned down, wiping Peter's tears away, before scooping him up in his arms. Pete relaxed in his arms, cuddling close to his chest with a sleepy whimper. His hands gripped at the large man, clinging to him tightly, as if the large man was about to disappear.

T'challa carried the small boy to Ward's room, knocking lightly on the door. A loud groan could be heard behind the thick walls, as the mercenary stumbled out of bed. Wilson dragged himself to the door, pulling it open with a loud yawn. His big brown eyes slowly landed on Peter, his eyebrows furrowing.

" What happened?" Wade gasped, holding out his arms, to receive the smaller teenager. He looked up at T'challa for answers, worry pumping through his veins. "What's wrong with Petey?"

" He's just a little homesick, I think he needs some cheering up." T'challa hummed, smiling up at him with a nod. The king gently patted the teenager on the shoulder, before going back to his room, to fall back asleep next to his husband.

Wade shut the door, carrying the younger man into the guest room. He flipped the light on, and gently sat him on the side of the bed, before sitting down beside him. He looked at Peter, with a frown, his blue eyes staring into the smaller boys brown one's.

" tell me what happened." Wade hummed, sliding his hands in his boyfriends, eyebrows furrowed.

" Usually Mr.Stark picks up when I call, but he didnt this time. " Peter's voice was quiet, and his eyes narrowes to the ground. It sounded stupid when he said it out loud. " I guess I shouldn't worry as much as I am, but its been awhile since I've seen them..."

" Hey, I get it.." He offered a gentle smile, pressing his forehead against the small boys. " You have every reason to worry about him.."

[ he looks adorable when he's sad.]

[ I like it better when he smiles.]

[ That's because you're a f@*&g pansy.]

[ Whatever, at least I have a little compassion for our boyfriend. he's precious, he doesnt deserve to be sad.]

" shut the f@*k up." Wade growled, turning himself away from Peter, his eyes snapping tightly shut. He grumbled, silently arguing with the boxes, huffing.

" what are they saying?" Peter whispered, slowly crawling onto his lap, forcing the larger man to look into his eyes. " wade?"

" It's just..well..white likes it when you're sad, he thinks it makes you look cute. but yellow doesn't like that. yellow wants you to be happy, with us." He slowly looked away from Peter, partly ashamed of himself. He wished he didn't have boxes, or, that they would at least know when it was the right time to speak.

" And who do you agree with?" Pete hummed, softly peppering kisses against his scarred skin.

" Yellow. I like it when you're happy. " Wade giggled, smiling down at the perfect boy. His eyes fluttered as he wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.

They held onto eachother for what felt like an eternity, smiling at the others warmth. They felt at peace. Even Yellow and White were silent as he clung to his beautiful boy. Peter was perfect.

Peter was the missing part of his jigsaw piece, the ones with the funny edges. when he put them together, he could see the pretty picture on top. Wade always thought you only got one other jigsaw piece, but, then he found Peter. He was different now, a whole new Jigsaw piece now that Vannessa was gone. His new jigsaw piece, fit with Peter's jigsaw piece.

Maybe you got more then one piece. Maybe Vannessa was prepping him for Peter, or maybe, Peter found him because of Vannessa. Maybe they were soulmates. Could you have more then one? Wade thought it was possible, especially having Peter right by his side.

Peter looked up at Wade, with that gentle, puppy dog smile. The merc mirrored his expression, before leaning forward, gently connecting their lips. Pete's eyes slipped shut, as he grasped the man's cheeks. Their lips guided together in harmony, their kiss was soft, warm, and tender. Neither of them wanted to pull away.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

- : ♡ : // spideypool chapter! I just wanted everything to get set up for the book. sorry?