22

✧// part 2 of the previous chapter ( chapter 21. Cotton Candy ), and yes, Sam and Bucky are in a secret relationship. Sue me. They will be cute together and nobody can tell me anything different. Also, I might bring Wade into the fan fiction for Peter. Who knows. Y'all really thought this was just a T'challa fan fix? Funny.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Adisa ran into the room him and his lover shared, a blush on his soft cheeks. The king stared at the small boy, he was wearing T'challa's joggers, the pants hanging on his small hips low, exposing his happy trail. Adisa's wild curls were knotted and his green eyes were tired, but to push the whole ensemble together, the hoodie he wore slipped off his small but muscular shoulders, the sleeves hanging past his hand.

T'challa pushed his book closed, and slowly sat up, staring at his small frame. His little angel, was definitely the runt of his siblings, but he was a lit stringer then most people thought. His eyes glued to Adisa, as he approached T'challa's lap. The smaller man slowly crawled onto his lap, leaning up, pecking his lips with a soft hum. It wasn't until they met with a soft kiss, that he realized his lover was holding onto a bag of cotton candy.

The king picked his lover up in his arms, taking them to the living room with a soft smile. Adisa had never noticed the way T'challa smile, his whole face lit up, and his eyes Twinkies. He had gentle crinkles at the outer corners of his big brown eyes, and his dimples were heavenly.

He gasped in awe, staring at his godlike boyfriend, as T'challa placed him in a seat closest to Bucky. Adisa liked being close to his friend, he loved to know he was okay. He sat down on Sam's side, a small smile on his lips.

The Captain was subtly checking the brunett out, as he cooked. The heat radiating off the stove, causing James' shirt stick against his swear, accentuating his muscular back. Bucky gripped his shirt, shoving it off, growling at the heat of the stove. He ignored the beads of sweat slipping down his warm skin, forcing shivers down his body. The soldiers body glowed under the sweat, and Sam watched him with close eyes, biting at the insides of his cheek. He had stacked up all the pancakes, and he was making stacks of fried eggs now.

As soon as T'challa turned his head, he had lost his lover, terror rumbling on his stomach. Carol let out soft giggles, pointing at the hallway. Adisa had run after a small tabby cat, goose, with childish giggles. The feline sniffed his hand, and slowly began to get closer and closer to Adisa's touch. The tabby swiftly pushed its head under the large hoodie, and pushed himself against the small boys body. They cuddled up to eachother, the soft fur warming against his skin, his eyes fluttering softly.

Peter went wide eyed and ran to his side with a gentle pout, goose still didn't let him hold him. The teenager sat beside him, watching as the kitty poked his head out of the head whole, staring at Peter-Man with wide eyes. Adisa stood up, craddeling the animal like a small child, going to the rest of the group with soft giggles. The kitten reminded him a bit of Amare.

" Breakfast! I finished! I'll give every one a plate. " Bucky began placing the large breakfast in the multiple plates with a soft hum, watching as his new little brother lit up. " Your hungry huh?"

" Yeah! And I have cotton candy now!" He squealed holding the bag up as he cuddled up to the small kitten.

Carol slowly got up, taking her plate with a hum. She took a large bite of the pancakes, and looked over at Adisa with a cocked brow.

" if you had to choose between sex.." She hummed, looking at T'challa, as he choked on his own spit. " and Cotton candy, for the rest of your life, which would you choose?"

" Cotton Candy." Adisa hummed, nodding later-a-factly, taking a bite of his pancakes with a shrug.

" You may have answered that to quickly, Adisa." Wanda cocked a brow, watching T'challa as he chuckled quietly.

" I mean, id choose cotron candy over a man with a cat fetish any day." Sam shrugged, offering playful glare from the king.

" He can have his cotton candy, even if we don't have sex, I still love him." T'challa smiled down at Adisa, causing the smaller male to blush. " But I know he cannot resist."

" Wait. Wait. Wait. " Peter spoke with bites of place shoved in his mouth. The teenager's eyes were wide as he looked around at every one, swallowing hard. " What's a fetish..?"

The rest of the breakfast was spent in silence, their eyes wide with fear. They wouldn't look up at Peter, because none of them would explain it. However, there was bright spot to Sam and Bucky's morning, they got to sit beside eachother, holding hands under the table.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

Everyone filed into Carol and Valkryie's shop, Adisa and T'challa smiled as they clutched their blankets close. Adisa and Peter gasped as they watched the large spaceship loft from the grassy area. There was a shift in the large space, as they jolted above all the buildings in New York City. The ship hovered above civilization, and the slowly began to climb up, onto the the roof, Peter helping everyone up carefully.

The group slowly laid out all their blankets, Adisa and T'challa cuddling up to eachother as they stared up at the stars.it It was cold up here, very hard to breathe, but everyone was taken aback by the beautiful view. Adisa slowly looked up a his lover, leaning up, their lips finding each other. Their kiss was soft, and Adisa sighed softly, tasting his lovers rassberry lips.

" Oh my god is that a shooting star?! " Bucky screamed, and pointed in the other direction. Everyone stared blankly at the sky for a moment, long enough for him and Sam's lips to meet. " Oh. My bad guys."

Carol rolled her eyes, her eyebrow cocking mischevilusly. her and Valkryie were sure Sam and James were in a relationship, they just had no proof. Goose slipped from Captain Marvel's grip, and slowly nuzzled its nose into Adisa's touch. Adisa pulled away from T'challa's lips, and held the feline close, giggling softly.

Peter slowly laid down beside his new Uncle, laying his head on his lap, yawning. The teenager cuddled close, and T'challa smiled softly, he wished he could adopt the small boy, so they could take care of him now. He ran his fingers through Pete's chestnut curls, a gentle smile slapped across his face. Adisa gave his lover a knowing look, he wanted Peter too, hell, he'd adopt any puppy eyed orphan that crossed his way.

" hey uncle T'challa?" Pete slowly looked up at the man, grinning with a soft hum. " You're a really nice man."

" You're a really nice kid, Peter. I'm happy to have met you.." T'challa watched as his eyes lit up, happiness pumping through Peter's face.

The teenagers blush was full body, the soft red hue traveling along his warm skin as he looked away. Peter had never been good at compliments, especially not from family. The freckles outlined his pale skin, shining bright under the pink, causing the rest of the bunch to let out sweet ' awe's '.

That night, everyone cuddled up to eachother and told eachother everything. Sam and Bucky came out with their relationship, although, everyone, except Peter had a feeling. Peter told the group he thought he might be bisexual, and he liked a boy named wade, at his school. Valkryie shared that she was getting rehab for her drinking problem at New asgard, and Carol cheered her on. T'challa explained to the group how much he craved having a child, he wanted to be a father. Adisa spoke about his parents, how he didn't remember his family.

Adisa and T'challa looked up at eachother, their hands intertwining as they listened to everyone. This was their home. This was their family. They loved their family, and they knew, this was right. Everything was going to be okay, they knew that now.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*