29

Adisa sat on a silky pillow in the middle of the room, smiling as everyone sat down beside him. A wide grin fell on his lips, as Amare laid down, on his lap. Bucky was the closest to him, and Wade was the farthest away.

The teenager smiled softly, but he was slightly nervous, he wanted to see his Peter. Adisa invited him to sit on the empty pillow on his left, Wade nodded and quickly sat beside them. It was possible that the soon groom to be was the only person the senior knew, and he was okay with that.

" I'm really glad you're here, Wade. Peter really likes you." Adisa smiled up at the tall highschooler, a giggle escaping him as Shuri sat on hid pillow, beside him.

" Well, I really like him. I love him." Wade hummed proudly, a wide grin on his lips as he looked at Adisa, receiving a large hug from him.
" You're a saint, uncle Adisa. "

The future " Queen " giggled, laying his head on Shuri's shoulder, his eyes sparkling as he ran his fingers through Amare's fur. The Panther purred at his touch, rolling onto his back. The rest of the small group filled in, with excited grins, Valkryie looked especially excited. The warrior had a handful of wrapped presents with her, and she skipped to her pillow with excitement.

Brunnhilde had the kind of smile that lit up an entire room, she was truly a gift the humanity. The woman was so excited she couldn't sit still, she let out a high pitched noise, and pushed the overwhelmingly large amounts of presents.

A pink hue slipped across his freckle dusted cheeks, and his eyes slid to the ground. His working eye scammed across the many presents, before looking up at his friend.

" You didn't have to do this. You guys being here is enough.." Adisa mumbled nervously, he didnt know how to act when people gave him things. His cheeks only got redder, as he stared up at everyone.

" Yes we did." Shuri nodded, she could see the tears threatening to spill down his ireses. " We love you more then anything, Adi."

" Hey, hey, hey don't worry about it! " Wanda giggled, her expression matching Valkyrie's. " We all chipped in, we love you."

" We wanted you to know how much we appreciate you." James nodded quickly, his metal hand gently grasping at Aidsa's flesh hand.
" and believe us, there were a lot more presents. But, Sam cut us off. "

" We just..We are happy for you guys." Wade grinned, he finally spoke up, looking up at Adisa. He had the kindest blue eyes. " And, we really appreciate you. You're..Youre amazing.."

A tear welled in his forest green eyes, as he looked around at every one. He sniffled softly, a soft smile running across his lips. Adisa caught everyone's stares, causing him to giggle. He slowly reached up, wiping his tears away, with the sleeves of T'challa's black sweater.

" You guys, are so sweet. I.." He trailed off, his voice breaking as he sniffled. James reached out, pulling him into a large hug, his eyes shutting softly.
" I can't believe I got so lucky with a family like you."

" Oh my god. We haven't even made it through presents yet!" The princess groaned, blinking back her tears, dhaking her head quickly.

Wanda shared a look with Valkryie, tears welling in all of their eyes. Before all of them knew it, they were all a sniffling mess, especially wade wilson. the rest of the night was loud, amd full of soft giggles. Adisa was beyond happy, he loved all of them, they were amazing. At the end of the night, the war dog fell asleep, cuddled in between Shuri and Bucky. Wade ended up cuddling up to Amare, and the two other girls passed out during a very sleepy game of truth or dare.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

T'challa pushed Adisa against the wall, leaning down, and softly connecting their lips. The larger man slid his lips against his lovers smoothly, his hands gripping at his hips. Adisa gasped at his harsh grip, his lips parting slightly, and The Black Panther slowly slipped his tongue through his plump lips. The small man glided his tongue along his lovers, holding him closer. Neither of them wanted to sleep without the other.

They pulled apart, and T'challa watched as Adisa slipped into his room, sadness weighing over his large chest. He let out a soft sigh, before slowly going to his room, his group was already there with wide grins.

" it took you long enough, kitten." Sam teased, with a soft smile, watching as the king sat down in the group.
" whats up? you look sad.."

" I'm just going to miss Adisa tonight, but, we'll be okay! We can still have fun!" T'challa smiled, as he looked around at his group. He wished Okoye could be there, but she needed sleep.

" I hope its okay that Brunnhilde and I switched, she wanted to give Adisa his presents." Carol smiled, receiving a quick nod from T'challa.

" It is beyond okay." The Black Panther mirrored her happy expression, his whole face lighting up with his smile.

M'Baku chuckled, and Sam shook his head softly. Adisa chose the perfect group for T'challa. Peter slowly took his phone out, sending a quick goodbye/goodnight text to Wade. The freshman smiled softly to himself, his brown eyes filled with the love for the older teenager. Somehow, Wade liked Peter, he wasn't sure how it happened, but ue was happy it did.

" Wow! Peter-Boy! No phones, man!" Sam called out, gently snatching the device out of his firm grip.

" I was just-" Peter blushed, looking down at his lap with a small smile. " I was saying goodnight to Wade.."

The teenager received childish ' awes ', form the rest of the group. Sam handed him his phone, shaking his head with a playful huff.

" No fair! You're totally cheating! I said goodbye to my man at the door!" Sam pouted softly, crossing his arms over his chest, looking away from Peter. " The betrayal. Bucky is a bisexual amputee, that isn't fair."

" You'll be okay, bird man." T'challa frowned, giving him a side hug, a frown on his plump lips. He missed his fiancé too. " Its just one night. we'll make it."

Everyone nodded in agreement, and tried their best to move on. The rest of the night was spent with laughter, that could be heard all the way in Adisa's room. Sam was the life of the party along with M'Baku, Carol cheered them on, T'challa was a giggly mess, and Peter blushed attempting not to giggle at all their dirty jokes.

They didn't fall asleep until the early hours in the morning. T'challa fell asleep while him and Sam were playfully insulting eachother, while Carol and Peter talked about their love lives, and M'baku giggled sleepily to himself. The small group had a good night, and only hoped their loved ones did too.

(¸.·’* (¸.·’* *¨)(¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* *¨)(¸.·’* (¸.·’*

//The wedding is next! I havent ever written a wedding chapter before, so, bare with me.