25

Carol watched the entire fight, Adisa and T'challa had never been in one before, it was very obvious. Adisa gave a very passionate argument, his eyes filling with tears every other sentence. T'challa took every word in, and thought very carefully about what he would say next.

The king had brought them to New York believing it was temporary, but The smaller boy wanted to stay for longer. Adisa loved the tower, and loved the small family, he couldn't leave. T'challa had to leave, Wakanda was their home, and he was their ruler, not to mention, Shuri was waiting for their return.

The whole argument looped around, but the biggest reason for them to stay was Peter, and when the younger of the two brought that up, T'challa was dead silent.

After hours of bickering, T'challa left to cower in their room, leaving the small boy in tears. His big green eyes listened as the salty droplets poured down his soft features. The tall blonde went to his side, wrapping and arm around his shaking body pulling him close to her body. They sat there in silence, Carol whispering soft words into his ear.

" I know what you need." The woman hummed with a definite nod, wiping away his tears. " You need a drink."

" A drink?" Adisa questioned, his soft features were stained with dried tears, red blotches hovering over his cheeks.

" A drink. Come on. " Carol held out her hand watching as Adisa slipped his in her firm grip. " Lets go.."

Captain Marvel grabbed coats for the both of them, pulling him out of the room, and into the elevator. Carol had a long conversation with Friday, though her responses were short, but it kept up a conversation.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Carol led her sad friend into the building, her hand fell to the small of his back, guiding him to the bar. She helped the small boy onto the barstool, before taking a seat beside him. The blonde smiled up at the bartender, nodding his way with a hum.

" A beer for me, and a rainbow shot for freckles over here." She smiled at the waiter, nodding his head toward Adisa.

" Of course, Danvers." The tall man nodded at her, slinging the towel over his shoulder, as he turned around. Filling the large 12 oz. beer mug with Carol's favorite craft beer, humming.

She nodded a soft thank you as he handed her the mug, watching as he poured a round of shots for Adisa. The small boy looked at Carol, his nose scrunched in confusion, he never did shots before. He took the small glass in his hand, pouring it into his mouth, before swallowing hard. The substance burned his throat, and numbed his taste buds.

Carol giggled at his reaction, and raised her glass to him, before chugging it down. She was going to be their designated flyer, because she wasn't affected by alcohol, sometimes she got a little dizzy, but that was after twice the amount of alcohol most humans drank.

He downed every shot, one after another, his body slowly going numb. His green eye stared blankly at the last shot, with a dopey smile. He looked up at Carol, letting out a childish giggle.

" I'm in love with T'challa." His words were slurred, as he sighed contently, slowly looking down. " I don't know why the big oaf won't just..just stay.."

" Why don't we get you home, huh buddy? " Carol got up, paying for their drinks, offering a hand to Adisa.

" He's such a butt. He ahs a cute butt." A cheeky smile ran over his lips, he didnt take her hand, he was too stubborn. Instead, Adisa stumbled out of the chair, wobbling carefully. " You wanna hear a secret? "

" Sure." She giggled softly, as she pulled his arm over her shoulder, helping him out of the bar.

" Ive seen his butt." Adisa giggled like a small child, his grin widening as he thought about his lover. " I don't want to fight anymore.."

" Can I tell you a secret?" Carol hummed, watching as the smaller man slowly nodded, staring up at her with curious eyes. " Sometimes, fighting us healthy. Couples are supposed to fight."

" really?"

" really."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

It took awhile to get home, they had to go by foot because Adisa didnt remeber how to hold on right. Every other step, The petite man stumbled, only for Carol to pull his wait back up, she regretted the drinks. Sometimes the blonde forgot about others lack of tolerance, when she drank with Thor he was never fazed.

The blonde let out a sigh of relief when her eyes were met with the front doors of the avengers tower. She gently pulled her best friend in, heloing him into the elevator, and kindly asking Friday to take them to their living quarters. She frowned down at Adisa, this wasn't a good idea, but she wanted to help.

The elevator slide open, and both of them were met with a very worried, slightly angered T'challa. Adisa didn't seem to notice his disappointment, his eyes went wide, and he ran to his side squealing. The intense aroma radiating off of the kings lover intruded his senses, causing him to wrinkle up his nose.

" no. nope. " Adisa placed his hands over T'challa's lips, shaking his head, gently pressing his chin against the man's touch. " No more fighting, I don't like it, even if its healthy sometimes.."

The king sighed, carefully picking his lover up, his eyebrows furrowed. He stared down at his fiancé, rubbing his side with a soft frown, glaring at Carol.

" He was balling his eyes out, 'challa. I wanted to take his mind off of it." She frowned, her big blue eyes staring at Adisa. Carol was beyind worried about her friend, he was so upset before they went out.

" So you took him to a bar? He's never even touched alcohol before! What were you thinking?" T'challa's voice fell to a deep growl, his arms tightening around Adisa.

" I was trying to make him feel better! Unlike you! He was upset! " She yelled, her voice booming across the tower, the anger pumping through his vains. " You can't just give him family, to take it all away! He can't go through that again. "

The rest of the bunch slowly slipped out of their rooms, staring at the two with tired eyes. Bucky rested his head on Sam's chest, his metal hand intertwined with Sam's flesh one. Peter dragged himself out, rubbing at his dark brown eyes, a tired whimper escaping his lips. The three slowly looked at eachother, before turning back to the two fighting.

T'challa shook his head, carefully pushing past his family, and running to their room. The king placed Adisa on the bed, softly shaking his head. He sat down beside the small boy, watching as he poured up at him.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

✧// this was part one, part two is the next chaptwe, there will be more dialogue between Adisa and T'challa