14

// WARNING, violence and gore are presented in this chapter.

Shuri watched as Okoye left, a frown on her soft lips. She could feel the anxiety building up in her brother, he needed Adisa back in his arms. She grabbed him by his forearm, tugging him into her arms. Shuri held onto T'challa, her grip tightening around him. The king shook under her touch, a tear slipping down his scrunched up face, lips quivering. He parted from her touch, wiping at his tears as he slowly slipped through the glass doors, holding the new vibranium motorcycle. Her attention glued to her brother, as he threw his leg over the bike and revved up the engine. The brand new stealth mode had a camouflage as well as a silent button. He was going to be okay. She had added safety precautions to the vehicle, the last one got overheated and blew up during a mission. T'challa spent a week in the hospital, thank God he wasn't on it when it happened, only nearby.

Shuri grabbed her backpack, and pulled a blanket over her broad shoulders. She wore long sleeves, as well as a skirt that went past her ankles. It was dangerously cold over in the War Dog tribe, and she prayed the layers she cuddled up to would be enough as she gathered all of her things.

The young panther pulled her back pack open, and placed all the supplies she needed, such as, water, food, weapons, a source of light, SNEAKers, a device hooked up to August her first A.I. system, and other small things that could be useful to her on her small trip.

Her best friend clouded her mind as she made her way out of the castle, a weight slamming over her small chest. Shuri stared out at wakanda, her eyes traveling over the land with a shaky breathe. She tried her best to blink her tears back but they shoved past her large doe eyes against her wishes. She couldn't lose Adisa, he was her only friend, other then T'challa and Okoye. If Adisa left she wouldn't have a lab buddy, she wouldn't have a best friend, and she would be left heartbroken. Why would Nakia do this to us?

She finally snapped out of her thoughts, looking at her surroundings. She had been walking the entire time, surprisingly in the right direction. Her lungs filled with the fresh air, and her eyes fluttered softly. This was going to be a long trip. None of then would rest until they found Adisa.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

T'challa's hands ran over the metal handles, watching as the vehicle lit up at his touch. Shuri had already programed the vehicle to activate as soon as he was less then twelve inches away. He couldn't shrug off how tight his sister held onto him, he could tell she was just as scared as he was. It took T'challa a moment, but he tapped his chest, the panther suit slowly engulfing his body as he revved the engine.

" August?" he hummed softly to the A.I. with a soft smile. " Can you please turn Stealth mode on?"

" As you wish." The British voice whispered back sympathetically, he was picking up on the king's heart rate, it was speeding up drastically. He was nervous.

The motor went silent, and a shield surrounded him, causing his eyebrows to furrow. He took in a deep breathe, and sped off, August took full control of the vehicle, following the moving signal. It had stopped briefly, but every thirty minutes it started to take off again. T'challa didnt know how he was going to keep up, but he missed his boyfriend, and he needed to see him again.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*

Adisa's green eyes fluttered opened, and he peered into the darkness with a groan. His headache caused a mind numbing throb to shatter his scull. Where was T'challa? He reached out for his boyfriends warmth, only to be stopped by the tight metal around his wrists. He could feel his breath worsening, his chest shaking with every wheezy inhale. He felt a hand wrap around the bandana tied tightly around his head, and it was quickly ripped off.

The War Dog stared at Nakia, a tear slipping down his freckle dusted cheeks, his body freezing up. He watched as her face pushed dangerously closed to his, and terror ran through him as she cupped his cheeks. He held his breathe staring at her unfamiliar eyes, swallowing at the lump in his throat. He watched as her hand grabbed his jaw, shoving his head against the metal behind him, her other hand pressing the silver blade against his soft cheeks. The world around Adisa was a blur, he was seeing four of Nakia and his eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark yet. The room was freezing, and he was shirtless.

" Maybe, If I mess your face up enough.." She snarled against his ear, a wide smirk on her gentle lips as she dug the sharp blade into the skin of his soft cheekbone. It forced tears to slip down his cheeks, and a large help to escape his shaking lips. " T'challa will never love you again. He wont want you. He never wanted you. "

Adisa thrashed in place, attempting to pull away from Nakia's tight grip, and the blade sliding up his face. she disnt stop even after the scar dug into his dark pupils, his nerves were on fire. His body was overwhelmed, and the pain shot through his numbing skin, forcing a scream from deep in his throat. All he could think about was his king, his face wouldn't slip out of his mind, and his voice was the only thing that calmed him. Before he knew it, he was passing out from the pain of Nakia's torture.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸

Adisa pulled his daughter onto the bed, laying her between him and T'challa with a soft smile. He watched as his husbands big arms wrapped around their world, and The younger man turned to see their son crawl in between them. Both men held onto their small children, Adisa's hand slipped into T'challa's, and he gave the man a gentle squeeze. Neither of them would have dared to break the silence, and ask the twins what was wrong.

Adisa leaned down, pressing a kiss against his sons head, giggling at the way his large curls tickled his freckle dusted nose. His thumb rubbed circles into chidike's shoulders, his green eyes watches as his son leaned into his touch. The young boys eyes drooped, and he let out a yawn, turning onto his side. Chidike face Adisa, his small body clung onto his father, his face stuffing into the crook of the man's neck.

He smiled fondly at the small family, when his body started to warm up, and his skin began to burn. Adisa jumped up, looking frantically around him. Fire engulfed their room, and the three other huddled up together, cowering away from him as the fire engulfed Adisa's body.

" This is all your fault, Adisa." They spoke in sync, their eyes staring at him in terror, as the smoke clouded his lungs. " You deserve to die."

Tears filled in his eyes, and he was being shoved back into reality, his blurry eyes slowly looking around. The room waa clouded with the smell of burning flesh, causing his body to stiffen.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'*