8

It had been a couple weeks since Adisa and T'challa had been together in New York, and even Shuri hadn't heard from him. The last time anyone had seen him was the night after they came back. T'challa started asking questions about the war dogs family. It was starting to get hard to lie to his love.

All the king could remember was them laying down in his bed, an arm wrapped loosely around his everything. Adisa played with his fingers, as he curled into his touch, a smile falling over his soft lips. This is where they both felt the most peaceful, in each others arms.

" what dose your family think about you spending so much time away?" T'challa kissed his chin, holding him close, his eyes fluttering open.

" oh..well, um, they don't mind." Adisa's eyes shot to the blankets, his hands nervously fidgeting with the sheet. " I think they're happy I'm happy. "

" so you admit that you're happy?" T'challa grinned, but his face fell, as soon as his eyes peered into his lovers. " but you are making that face, what is wrong?"

" nothing, I just realized I had to leave. " he smiled up at him, leaning down, pecking his lips. Adisa pulled away before The panther could pull him into a deeper kiss. " My..My mother wanted to see me."

" Adisa..?" The king sat up, as Adisa slipped from their room, a tear welling in his dark brown eyes. He slowly got up, running after him, but he was already gone. He was always gone. " August?"

" yes King T'challa?" The AR hummed back to him waiting for his next command.

" can you pull up Adisa's file for me, please?" His voice shook as he whispered the words, his eyes shutting softly.

" As you wish. "

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Adisa got off the train, his hands clutching his backpack straps. The War Dog had to walk a long way, through the snowy village, before he reached his little shack. He stood in front if the door, sadness flowing through his body. Adisa didn't want to face the loneliness that awaited him behind the door. He took in a deep breathe, as he turned the doorknob, sliding into his small home.

The small boy dropped his bag at the door, blinking back the tears in his big green eyes. He slowly approached his dresser, carefully picking up the frame. His thumb gently traced over the glass, outlining his families faces. Adisa felt a tears slip down his freckle dusted cheeks, his lips shaking with sadness. The War Dog had lost his parents during the war, a lot of people died after the universe's victory. His brother, his mother, and his sister. he lost everything, until he met Shuri and T'challa, but he still didnt have the heart to tell him what had happened.

The small boy kicked his shoes off, slowly sitting down on his bed. He pulled out his phone, typing in his password. His thumb hovered over the gallery app for a moment, before pushing it. He flipped through him an T'challa's pictures, a large smile falling over his sad face. A ding rang through his phone, a message popping up.

king sent a message.
king: come home, please.

Prince: I can't baby, I'm sorry.

King: then I'm coming to get you.

Adisa looked up from his phone, his uands shaking softly. He shot up from his bed, looking around the small shak. It was smaller then a room in T'challa's castle. He slipped his phone in hid pocket, swallowing hard, his eyes shutting tightly. He couldn't come here or he'd know.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

T'challa knocked on the door, humming softly, waiting for him to open the door. He knew now, August told him everything, and his heart shattered at the information. The Panther loved his Adisa, more then anything. He waited patiently for his lover to open the door, a wide smile on his face once he finally did. T'challa ran to his side, grabbing him, picking him up with a whimper. Adisa shoved his face into his neck, clinging onto him for dear life. The king pulled away, wiping away his tears with a soft smile.

" Come home?" T'challa whispered with a sad smile, his brown eyes staring into his boyfriends dark green ones. " Please."

" As you wish." Adisa nodded softly, leaning down, carefully connecting their lips. His eyes fell shut, as he wrapped his legs around his waist, holding him closer.

" I have a suprise for you, when we get home." He smiled softly, his hand gently cupping his cheek. T'challa held him up with his other arm, his eyes peering into his.

" I just missed you, I missed you.." Tears welled back in Adisa's eyes, tears slipping down his face. He swallowed the lump in his throat, his lips quivering softly. The small boy was a mess without his lover, he was all he had now.

" I'm never gonna leave you. I'm not leaving you. I wont, baby." He rubbed at his back, holding him tightly. He was in his panther suit, he had just gotten off a mission and he missed the boy. " I love you, Adisa. "

" you love me?" The small boy gasped softly, a large smile falling over his soft lips. " I love you too!"

The king carried him out of the room, and into his ship with a large smile. He had him back, and that's all that mattered. As soon as they sat down, Shuri used her hologram to start up the jet, and fly them back home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

T'challa held onto Adisa's hand as they walked into the castle, gently rubbing his pointer finger. He pulled the boy down, into the lab, smiling wide. Adisa followed after him, eyebrows furrowed, a soft smile on his lips.

" Okay, baby, close your eyes and hold out your hands." He hummed, watching as the small boy did as he was told. The king picked the baby oanther up, placing it into his boyfriends hands. " open!"

Adisa's green eyes fluttered open, and a wide smile fell over his face, his hands gently running through his fur. The baby only had three legs, but he still energetically leaned into his touch, licking his hand softly.

" his name is Amare. I found him on my walk, the night you left.." He hummed softly, kissing his boyfriends temple. " Do you like him?"

" yes! love him! he's beautiful." He looked up at T'challa with a grin, leaning into his kiss.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧