26

//how I imagine Adisa during this chapter, all cuddled up to his husband.

T'challa slowly laid his lover on their bed, pulling the talkative boy into a pair of PJ's. He picked Adisa back up, and took him to the bathroom, helping him brush his teeth. The process took a lot longer then the king thought it would, but eventually, he got the small boy back to bed.

" Its time to go to sleep, baby. " T'challa hummed softly, cupping at his lovers cheeks. His big brown eyes scanning over the man. " So let's lay down.."

" Uh-Uh!" He huffed childishly, crossing his arms over his chest. His green eye squinted into a glare, and cheeks puffed out as he stared up at T'challa. " I don't wanna sleep! I wanna.."

" What do you want, baby?" The king hummed, rubbing his cheek with the pad of his thumb. He stared down at Adisa with a grin.

" I wanna talk, and cuddle." Adisa whimpered, tears in his big green eye. He looked away from T'challa, pushing his knees to his chest.
" I don't want you to hate me. I don't want to fight.."

" I could never hate you. what would make you think that?" T'challa frowned, wiping away his tears, as he pulled Adisa into his larhe arms.

" because we yelled at eachother. " He whimpered, slowly nuzzling his face into T'challa's muscly cheat.
" Carol said it was healthy but..it scares me.."

T'challa slowly shook his head, pressing a kiss against his cheek. A gentle smile fell over his soft lips, as he pulled him close. Adisa held onto him with a pout, his eyes shutting as he clung to his lover desperately. The king whispered encouraging words in his ear, running his finger through his soft curls.

After awhile, the larger man coaxed the small boy into laying down. T'challa's brown eyes staring lovingly at his tired fiancé, watching as he attempted to get more comfortable. Adisa grabbed at the large, pulling him beside him with a whine resting his head against his chest. He slowly cuddled up to the king, his eues shutting as he held onto T'challa, tightly he would never let go. The Panther wrapped his large arms around Adisa, pushing him into his chest kissing at his forehead.

They laid in silence for hours, neither of them daring to fall asleep before the other. Their fight was still unresolved, and they were uneasy. Adisa let out a soft, trembling sigh as he looked up at his lover.

" We can talk about it. But..But without yelling, please? " He slowly looked up at T'challa, through his tired pupils, his eyelid drooping sleepily.

" Why don't we get some rest, and talk about it in the morning?" T'challa offered, receiving a quick nod from Adisa. He slowly pressed his face against the nape of his neck, taking in the small boys scent with a tired smile.

" Okay." He smiled softly, relaxing under his touch. He let out a loud yawn, his eyes fluttering tiredly.

" Goodnight, Prince. "

" Goodnight, King."

The smaller man allowed his emerald eye to shut, pressing himself against T'challa's touch. He waited for Adisa to fall into a light sleep, until he could allow his eyes to shut. Warm puffs of air traveled down the small boy's neck, his breathe eventually evening out.

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

T'challa's eyes fluttered open, and he watched the small boy in his arms sleep. For the first time in awhile, Adisa was sound asleep, the small boy had been restless since he was kidnapped. He understood why Adisa couldn't sleep, he understood the nightmares he just wished they didn't come. The king held him closer, smiling, as he pressed his nose against the back of his neck. T'challa rubbed at Adisa's back, kissing at his shoulders, smiling softly.

A large yawn invaded his senses, as Adisa's eyes slipped open. He let out a whine, turning onto his side, staring tiredly up at T'challa. A pout fell on the green eyed boys features, staring into his fiancè's big brown ones.

" Baby.." Adisa whimpered softly, his body curling into his lovers arms.

" Good morning, handsome." T'challa hummed, brushing the curls out of his eyes. He leaned down, kissing his jaw, slipping his hand in the smaller man's.

" Good morning.." He groaned groggily, his throat burned softly, and his eyes were fighting to stay open. Adisa reached up, pressing his hand against his forehead, his skull thronged with regret, and the small boy swore his head would split down the middle.

" why don't we talk when you feel a little better? I bet your head hurts.." The King hummed, rubbing at his back with a soft frown. " I know what might help your head."

" What?" He whimpered, slowly looking up at T'challa.

" Some greasy food! Carol told me it might help! " T'challa boomed, pulling him close.

He watched as the smaller boy flinched, causing him to frown.
" Im sorry, baby. I should quiet down."

" Yes please." He whined, pushing his head into his lovers touch, clinging onto him tightly.

T'challa got up, and slowly picked up his phone, he dialed the numbers Carol had slipped him this morning, and read out the orders she scribbled down for the small boy. Once he was finished, he hung up slowly looking at Adisa, he didn't look too good. He almost looked, sick?

The small boy quickly got up, running to their small bathroom. Adisa's legs felt like weights, and it felt like a life time until he finally reached the small room. His lips shook, as he dropped to his knees, and unloaded the contents of his stomach into the sink. His throat burned as he squeezed out the little substance it carried. His eyes filled with tears as he clutched the toilet seat, his body tensing as T'challa came up behind him. The king ran his fingers through the smaller boys hair, and rubbed at his back, whispering soft encouragements in his ear.

Adisa coughed, before cuddling into his lovers side, watching as T'challa reached over, flushing the toilet. He whimpered, his eyes shutting as he clung to the king. T'challa hummed, staring down at him lovingly, worry clouding his brain as he held him close.

¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

// I know nothing super big happened, again, but their fight will be resolved in the next couple of chapters, so stay tuned.
// Update: I finally edited this chapter.