FORTY-NINE

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
( IN LOVE )

NICHOLAS STEVEN BERRY WAS in love with Peter Benjamin Parker, no doubt about it

NICHOLAS STEVEN BERRY WAS in love with Peter Benjamin Parker, no doubt about it. Nick loves Peter and he knows it, and unlike last time, he wasn't going to cause a dramatic mess because he's scared. He was actually going to do something about it – eventually, whether that's extremely soon or a month later. He had realized he loved Peter a while ago, he didn't exactly know when but he knew nonetheless, and he had just brushed the feelings aside, especially after the breakup, but know he wasn't. Now, he had embraced it.

After their second first date, Nick locked himself in his room, avoiding his dad and the few texts from his mom, both of them asking how the date went, and listened to all of his playlists on Spotify – there were a lot – and picked out any that reminded him of Peter. He could have done it all night, listening to music and making a new playlist, and he did, eventually just picking out twelve of them to put on a cassette tape later on, and around five in the morning he finally fell asleep. Making a mixtape of sorts and a playlist was the only way the teen could get out his feelings properly without actually saying them to Peter. It was all on a whim and something he'd never thought he would do. He didn't regret it, though.

Well, he regretted one thing – staying up so late. At nine in the morning, he was surprised he was even up. With coffee in one hand and phone in the other, Nick just stared at his phone, a text conversation between him, Peter and Ned, a group chat having been made once Peter explained to Nick that Ned knew about Spider-Man. Ned had found out Thursday night, and the group was made just a few minutes ago when Nick had finally woken up. Ned and Peter were attempting to convince Nick to come to Liz's party later that night to aid them with bringing Spider-Man to the party, to be seen as 'cool', or whatever, and Nick being there would help them, considering he was seen as a cool kid at school and people were slowly starting to learn how he was friends with Steve Rogers' cousins.

[santa claus to three musketeers
i would go tonight but i'm people-ed out. also gotta go buy brooklyn rogers some groceries tonight before then bc she doesn't wanna go out & james, mitch & tony are out of town still]

[nedward to three musketeers
brooklyn rogers as in captain america's cousin aka also tony stark's girlfriend/definitely future wife??? tell her i say hello!!]

[yeeter parkour 💓💓 to three musketeers
that's fine babe we'll be ok without u :)]

[yeeter parkour 💓💓 to three musketeers
ned oh my god]

[santa claus to three musketeers
i mean i did mention tony & her kids so yeah, that brooklyn rogers. & i will dw ned]