𝑳. 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙔 ⁀➷ sʜɪɢᴇᴏ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ❜ ꒱

Shigeo stood up from his spot and fixed his slightly disheveled uniform and approached a still trembling and injured (H/C)-ette, covering your face.

Even after the students' disappearance - the ones who bullied you - you refused to move, not even an inch. "It's alright, they're gone now..." Shigeo tried to reassure you.

Curiosity sparked inside him, he shouldn't ask it but he couldn't help himself, "Pardon me for asking but.. why are you covering your face?"

Ah, he noticed. Of course, who doesn't noticed that?

You tensed a bit from his question, "I don't want to show it to you..." You mumbled through your hands. He was confused, "Show your what?"

You replied, "My eyes. It's hideous."

Shigeo frowned at the given information. What's wrong with your eyes? Perhaps it's as beautiful as the others, so why hide it?

Crouching down to your level, he spoke, "Everyone's eyes are beautiful. Maybe yours are special." Touched by his words, you peaked one eye to see him. You can see him staring at you with a small but genuine smile. Your lips felt like going upwards but you strained yourself from doing so, "No, you're lying, aren't you?" Your voice has a tone of disappointment in it.

Shigeo waved his hands around, "N-no, no, what I'm saying is true." He tried to convince you.

You were deciding wether show your pair of different colored eyes to him or not. You sighed and gave in to the former idea, "Please don't laugh..."

As you inhaled and exhaled, you slowly removed your hands, revealing your (First/E/C) and (Second/E/C)  eyes. You could tell he was shocked as his expression changed.

Before you can quickly cover it again, he held your wrist and gave you a compliment.

The nicest compliment you've ever heard.

"I think it looks lovely."