𝑸.𝙐𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙄𝘼 ⁀➷ sʜᴏᴜ sᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
birthday special

Despite on the stroke of midnight, the blaring noise that you like to call music  radiating off of your phone hasn't died down ever since you started your homework you've been cramming for the past 3 hours

Despite on the stroke of midnight, the blaring noise that you like to call music  radiating off of your phone hasn't died down ever since you started your homework you've been cramming for the past 3 hours. Your head felt like it'll shut down from working non-stop, droopy (E/C) eyes threatening to seal as a tired yawn escaped your lips. You seriously need to stop working overnight, it'll probably be even the death of you.

It didn't help that a certain ginger haired boy kept distracting you.

"Hnnn."

"...Hey, (Y/N)," speak of the devil.

You hummed, too focused to even bother a simple response, whether it be a nice or witty one.

"So what do you think?" He said and gazed at his artwork with glistening pleased aquatic pools. "Of what?" You hastily replied, a bit annoyed that you've lost your train of thoughts to that perfect sentence you wanted to write down for this stupid essay you're stuck in.

"This!! Art!!" He proudly raised his sketchpad, his face adorned with a cheeky smile.

"Shou, can't you see I'm busy?" Fatigue consumed your entire being, so your response seemed to instill bitter sarcasm even though you didn't intend that. Perhaps the overwhelming stress brings out your not-so-nice side. You rub your temples in an attempt to calm yourself.

The boy stood up from the cold floor (he was drawing on the floor the enrltire time) and basically dropped his sketchpad on top of your pile of papers and notes. "What the heck?!"

"C'mon, pleeeeeeeease. Just a little peek won't hurt you."

Cue the irk marks forming in your head. You can't really bring yourself to hate this guy, or anyone for that matter if it's just a simple request like that. That would be unfair and mean of you.

"If I could finally work on my homework, fine."

You took one look.

And by that one look left you a blushing mess for at least a minute. You can't tell whether it's flattery or embarrassment.

"It's nice but," you raised his sketchpad with a pretty neat drawing of you, and some little random doodles on it - but the main focus being you - "out of everything you could draw, why me looking stressed??" You believe it's nitpicking but you just couldn't help it. Why? Why does it have to be you looking stressed? Oh god, how he got that eyebugs under your eyes, that's just embarrassing. Was he praising or mocking you? You don't know.

You wasted 5 minutes rambling and Shou offered to help you with your homework knowing you're gonna go brain dead if you still haven't finished it at the crack of dawn.

--------

T

hough, you're done with the overwhelming workload thanks to the ginger haired boy's help, you both stayed up late in the morning to catch up with each other's lives.

When you actually bothered to check the time and realized it's morning, you stretched your back and headed over to your comfy bed, "I'm beat," you say and made a peace sign. "Thanks for the help, bye Shou." You said these words off the top of your head.

You expected something like an over the top farewell and leave through the window, but you were greeted with a serious, "Can I sleep with you?"

You sat right up and faced him with your befuddled face, "Uhh, no." From the assertive  tone you put up, as if on a switch, the boy's seriousness dissipated and was replaced with his whimsical self you're fond of. "I'm sleepy too!" That's all he could say.

"You can sleep at your own home."

"But aren't I at home here?"

This caught you off-guard. You once again faced the gingerette and put on your befuddled expression. "Just go home, Shou. Isn't there someone waiting there for you?"

"Why do you insist I should go home? Do you hate me or something?"

This boy's mood changes like a switch. In one moment, he was all fun and games and by the next second he's stern and seemingly pensive.

You reply, "Of course, I don't. Why would I hate you?"

His aqua colored pools screams sincerity as he rested his cheek on his palm,

"Then can't I spend more time with my favorite person on my birthday?"