𝒀. 𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ

NOTE !
yandere teruki hanazawa
(B/F) = best friend

Furious blue orbs were glaring at a certain (H/C)-ette with an unknown stranger

Furious blue orbs were glaring at a certain (H/C)-ette with an unknown stranger. His teeth gritted in anger, he doesn't want to share his belongings to others.

The scene was aggravating to watch and so the blonde immediately stomps over to the two.

He slinged his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. "Hey (Y/N)~" He gave you a sweet smile and sent a threatening glare to the stranger.

"Oh, (B/F)! I forgot to tell you this is-" you were interupted by the blonde as he held out his hand for (B/ F) to shake, "Hanazawa Teruki."

"Pleasure to meet you." Both of them shook hands. Teruki's grip tightens, it wasn't like a normal strong grip but it hurts 10x stronger.

"Oh wow, your grip.. is so strong.." (B/F) started to wince from the blonde male's abnormally strong grip. Teruki just brushed it off and lightly chuckled

The bell for first period rang across the Black Vinegar campus . "Oh, we gotta go now! Bye Teru!" You waved him goodbye and dragged (B/F) along with you.

Once you and (B/F) were out of the blonde's sight, he scowled at the thought of you and (B/F), together. He hate - no, wrong term - abhors the idea.

Noticing that there's no more students on the campus, Teruki entered the building with a smirk laying on his lips, a devilish plan in mind.

Though the blonde knew it would hurt (Y/N), he just needed to get what belongs to him.

-------

You collapsed on ground, terrified at the sight before you. It was horrifying. Whoever did it is extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile. Tears slowly pricked out of your (E/C) eyes, a blonde figure stood behind your back with a satisfied smirk.

You continuously sobbed at the dead body of (B/F) before you. They were laying on the floor until you checked their pulse and found out, it has no beat at all. He just stood there, pitying you yet he wanted to see more of your (somewhat) cute teary expression.

You clutched the corpse beside you and gently caressed their pale and lifeless face. The way you caressed the corpse's face made Teruki's blood boil - why were you touching a dead body?!

You faced him, fear evident on your expression. "W-why did you d-do this?" You croaked out. He went closer to your trembling figure, crouched down and lifted up your chin, lips only inches away from yours.

He said something that made a cold shiver ran down your spine, knowing that you'll be trapped forever.

"You belong to no one because you're MINE~ "