𝑵.𝙀𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘽𝘼𝙏𝘼 ⁀➷ ᴛsᴜʙᴏᴍɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴀɴᴇ ❜ ꒱

"(L/N)-kun... (L/N)-kun..? (L/N)-KUN?!"

"HuaaaAAAH? HAH? WHAT?"

A chuckling noise rang in his ear added with a playful nudge on the (H/C) haired male on his abdomen. "Dreaming 'bout Takane-san eh, (L/N)-kun?"

Just the very mention of a certain girl, as if it's a spell, made (Y/N)'s face explode into a red color all the while feeling butterflies flutter in his stomach. Locking his trembling hands together, accompanied with an embarrassed face he naively asked, "(B-B/F/N)! How d-did you know?"

(B/F/N) had a glint of a mischievous devil yet an innocent angel in his expression, "Dude, it's obvious. Like really obvious..." (Y/N) frowned at his reply.

"I just.... really like her... a lot..." His voice was solemn but (B/F/N) could clearly hear it.

" Yeah, yeah, I know. And not surprisingly, everyone does."

The boy's frown deepened at his (H/C) haired friend, who is supposed to make him feel better at the reality he's living in. (B/F/N) gave you a reassuring pat, "Don't worry (N/N). I'm sure she'll like you back..... if that would ever come true.."

"N-not helping!!"

"Sorry!! C'mon though, we better get to class."

(Y/N) can only stand straight on his spot whilst (B/F/N) resumed to walk towards his destination. His mind occupied with the conversation they just held. He can feel his heart beating faster as he clutched his chest where his heart is located thinking of someone special to him.

In the corner of his (E/C) orbs, he caught a glimpse of glossy and flowing navy blue hair that seems to glisten not so far away. He froze the moment the navy haired girl stopped and unintentionally locked eyes with the (H/C) haired male joined with a bright smile and resumed walking away with her friends.

(Y/N) couldn't move. That was just a small moment but to him it was a special small moment. As if he was paralyzed, as if she has a gorgonizing effect on him - though not just him, almost everyone - the boy just can't help himself but fall deeper in love with this girl. What is she that made him have a paralyzing effect on her? A witch? A psychic? A wizard? Just what are you, Tsubomi Takane?

Sealing his eyes shut, he didn't bother the darkness surrounding his vision. His mind drifted to his dream, that he could be able to confess to Tsubomi and possibly might agree. He hoped she like him in the slightest bit. A smile crept its way on his lips, 'Ah, if only that ever happen....'

(E/C) pools shot open, wide awake. His eyes pursued for Tsubomi until he spotted her further away from him. Her gentle features really makes him beam at how cute she is. She slowly started to disappear from the boy's vision as she entered her classroom.

(Y/N) huffed with the beam still etched on his face. It slowly twisted into a deep frown as he started to think of the reality he's living in. It's practically hopeless to confess to her considering the fact that almost every boy in Salt Middle School has a crush on her.

Clutching his chest yet again, his eyes blurry due to a wet substance, "That can only be a dream."

"A dream that will never come true for a coward like me...."