𝑺. 𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀 ⁀➷ sʜᴏᴜ sᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ ❜ ꒱

It was quite annoying of the ginger haired boy to cover her eyes for no reason at all and snicker thinking it's funny.

"I know it's you, Suzuki."

The darkness that surrounded her vision slowly vanished and there came face to face with the one and only, Shou Suzuki. The (H/C)-ette kept a straight face as he snickered.

"You seriously think covering my eyes is that hilarious?" (Y/N) waved her hand dismissively as she continued to walk away, "I don't get your sense of humor." She resumed her destination towards home.

He commented your bitter attitude, "Aww, you're no fun at all (Y/N)."

"Yeah, I get that a lot..." She replied.

The silent walk towards home had different effects on the two.

For (Y/N), it was serene and calm as she is discontented whenever she had to open her mouth to reply whatever the pesky boy had to say, it's a waste of energy for something more urgent.

For Shou, it was excruciatingly painful, the tense atmosphere seemed to make him rigid at every second and it might kill him like a sharp knife pierced through his chest.

The boy's face distorted to confusion when his (H/C) haired company strayed away from the path towards her home. His arctic pools shifted to the right direction in which revealed to be her crouching figure.

Interest had taken over him and so decided to observe her.

"How are you, (Name)?"

"You look fine today too..."

The gingerette couldn't take his eyes off the scene as it unfolds itself, whereas (Y/N) was petting a random stray that he believes she's secretly taking care of for god knows what.

If this was a cartoon show, Shou's eyes would comically pop out from its sockets at the rare sight he was blessed by the gods to see

a smiling (Y/N)

This moment was such a blessing to him.

He needed to capture this moment so he took out his phone and

Snap!

The sound caused the preoccupied female to snap out of her reverie and regain her normal self. She dusted her slightly disheveled uniform and cleared her throat, "You saw nothing weird.." Her usual stoic expression returned on her face with a tint of faint pink color on her cheeks. The cocky grin made its way on the boy's face as he lifted his phone revealing the photo he just took, "Oh, then what's this?"

"cREEP!!"

He was harassed by none other than (Y/N), utilizing her bag as a weapon and repeatedly smack the poor boy with it all the while saying, "Delete it!" "It's so unnatural!" "Suzuki, you perverted creep!" and such insults.

The petty argument was cut short when light drops of water started to pour down from the now gloomy sky. "Ahhh, this is just great.." She sarcastically commented.

The (H/C)-ette searched her bag to find her foldable umbrella, "Shit, I don't have my umbrella with me."

"We don't need one," the gingerette confidently stated, his grin tainted with pride. (Y/N) raised a single brow, "But won't people see you using your powers?" She pointed at him and the barrier that he created.

He replied, "I don't see anyone here."

"Well? Get in! We don't want you to get sick now, do we?"

(Y/N)'s face was fuming with embarrassment before she reluctantly stood beside the ginger haired male.

The female uttered to herself albeit slightly audible for the guy beside her, "I suppose you're quite convenient.."

"What was that?"

"SHUT UP AND LET'S GO!!"

--------

"Ah, (Y/N), you're home- what's wrong with your face?" Her older brother interrogated his preoccupied sister with such a face that could put tomatoes to shame.

The female swiftly shook her head, "Hm? N-nothing at all, Ritsu-nii!"

"Are you sure? It's not because of your escort, right?" The staidness of the raventte's expression was replaced to an apologetic one.

"dEFINITELY NOT HIM!" His sister replied in an unusual tone of voice and went straight to her room with a loud slam of the door.

(Y/N) slumped against the wooden door, her knees close to her chest, saying, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

"Stupid Suzuki!"

Her yammering increases when she gripped on her (H/L) (H/C) locks out of frustration. She calmed down as she hark back to just her and the aforementioned name above this paragraph.

A small smile slowly graced on her features as her chest start to rapidly beat, "More often, you say?"

"Here we are, Kageyama Residence! I know this place like the back of my hand!"

The female scoffed adorned with an affiliative smile, "Yeah, sure you do..."

The (H/C)-ette quickly averted the boy's gaze when she noticed and returned back to her normal straight-faced self. "You know..." the ginger haired boy spoke in a surprisingly low and soft voice to get the girl's attention. In turn, the girl shifted her attention towards the male, (E/C) pools dyed in viridity. Her breath seemed to be hitched in her throat when Shou tucked some of her (H/C) locks behind her ear.

Blood rushed up to her face at his next words,

"You should smile more often."