𝑪. 𝙊𝙈𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏 ⁀➷ sʜɪɢᴇᴏ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ❜ ꒱

"(Y/N)-san please calm down!!" Shigeo wailed in fear as you continuously sobbed in despair. Huge concrete and other objects were floating on the endless orange pastel sky.

You recently received a message from your older brother that your grandma was involved in an accident and she's currently in the hospital.

The news made your heart sank in the depths of your stomach. She was the only mother figure you had ever since your mom died giving you birth.

Dark scenarios corrupting your mind and you can't shrug it off, it looked all too real. Every scenario was different but all have one same ending: Death

This was too much for you. Tears were now streaming down on your pale cheeks, pouring out all your emotion. Your emotion was too much to handle then large objects started to float due to your psychic ability: Levitation.

Shigeo helplessly watched you crouching in despair. He tried to reason out with you but you didn't listen, too preoccupied with your thoughts.

89%

91%

94%

He walked closer to the (H/C)-ette's crouching figure, slowly and carefully. "(Y/N)-san please listen..." he called out to you but his cries were ignored.

Shigeo is now just a centimeter away from you. He crouched down to match your level and unexpectedly gave you a warm embrace.

95%

97%

99%

100% Comfort

"Calm down..." He softly muttered and rubbed soothing circles on your back. Bloodshot (E/C) eyes shot wide open from his sudden action. You sniffed and returned the gesture.

Objects were slowly floating down from where it belonged, the sky now clear as water. "I hope she's okay..." You still continue to weep about the news and Shigeo muttered sweet nothings to calm you down. He assured you that your grandma will be okay.

"It's going to be alright..."