𝑷. 𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 ⁀➷ ʀɪᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
hanahaki disease au
(L/F/S) = least favorite subject

A pair of raven black orbs were always fixated on you almost everyday

A pair of raven black orbs were always fixated on you almost everyday. He doesn't know why but every time he's with you, he felt oddly warm. In other times, he felt delighted just by talking with you, although he would feel his stomach churning in nervousness while fidgeting his sweaty fingers. However, he would feel immense pain inside his chest as if he got stabbed on the heart whenever you're with someone else.

Currently, Ritsu is tutoring you about (L/F/S) since you are not really good at it. "And that's the final answer," Ritsu pointed the answer on your notebook. Your (E/C) eyes practically shined like a bright star, "Wow, Ritsu! You're really smart at this!" You complimented and clapped in amazement.

"I really admire you." The statement unexpectedly slipped out of your mouth. (E/C) orbs widened, cheeks were heating up in embarrassment. "Ahh, I mean I look up to you...!" you paused for a second, "Wait, that's basically the same.." you mumbled under your breath.

You slammed your face on the table, covering your tomato colored face, "J-just forget what I said..." you muttered to yourself. You recieved a chuckle from the ravenette and heard him mutter "Thanks."

"Ritsu, I want to tell you something..." Now his stomach was twisting and turning uncomfortably. What were you going to say? Well, I don't know, that would be spoilers!

Before you get to say something, you were interrupted by a certain bowl-shaped haircut boy walking over to your table. "Ritsu!" He greeted his brother. He noticed you in the corner of his eye and greeted you as well, "Oh, hi (L/N)-san..." He gave you a small wave and seemed to blush. "SHIGEO-CHAN!!" You addressed his existence and gave a quick hug. Ritsu felt heartsrings pulled inside his chest, it hurts and he hated that the feeling.

You engaged a conversation with Shigeo about his psychic powers, leaving Ritsu feeling left out of the chat. A rising pain emerged from his chest, it wasn't normal but it usually happens when you're with someone else - other than Shigeo, it could be anyone.

"I-I need to go... somewhere..." Ritsu informed the both of you in a worried tone. He stood up and immediately ran away before you could even form a sentence.

Even when he's far away from you, that scene still lingered in his mind. He stopped running, his pace getting slower. He needed to find the bathroom now that the pain in his chest was increasing.

But it was too late, he leaned on the wall for support. He's far away from the bathroom and the pain was unbearable to resist. He starts violently coughing until all of a sudden he coughed out (F/C) flower petals. He continues to cough (F/C) flower petals until eventually the colored petals were stained with a horrible crimson color.

"Ritsu?" spoke a (high/deep) concerned voice. He turned around to see an (H/C)-ette just a meter away from him. Ritsu's vision was blurry and collapsed on the floor from dizziness. Before he could drift off to his unconcious state, he could see beautiful yet panicking (E/C) orbs staring at his raven ones.

"(Y-Y/N)...?"

--------

Raven eyes fluttered open and surveyed the familiar cream colored room. Ritsu peered to the side to see a sleeping (H/C)-ette on the side of the comfy bed, face planted first, with a string of saliva coming out. He figured the familiar person and softly chuckled to himself, "(Y/N)?"

Said name woke up by the voice and focused on the ravenette. You grinned widely just seeing him awake and fine. You asked him how he is and he hasn't even replied, you just tackled him in a hug anyway.

Ritsu's heartbeat quickened as if it won the race and screamed in triumph, the pain in his chest subsided. He embraced back, enveloping the warmth radiating from you. Minutes passed, you had to pull away, missing the warmth already.

"Ritsu, about what I said earlier..." you started as you gazed at him, trying to keep a straight face. He motioned for you to go on, curiosity overwhelming him yet seemed panicky. "I like you..." you show a cheeky grin.

Those three words were already enough for Ritsu. It was as if you completed him like a missing puzzle piece. He was certain for sure now, 'I have feelings for (Y/N).'

"Actually..." he gazed at you for a split second, "me too..." Ritsu replied making the (H/C)-ette squeal in joy and trapped the ravenette for another embrace.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, outside the room was a certain boy with bowl-shaped haircut, silently eavesdropping the conversation. He smiled to himself, a single tear rolling down and staining his cheek. He then start to cough (F/C) flower petals with a shade of crimson color.

"For Ritsu's sake..."