𝑻.𝙄𝙏𝙄𝘽𝙊-𝙏𝙄𝘽𝙊 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
titibo-tibo ; moira dela torre

Back in elementary, they already noticed,My habits that didn't seem very ladylike, because

My habits that didn't seem very ladylike, because

When you were younger, you'd always act differently from the other girls. Your attitude and small habits were associated to that of a boy. Your parents noticed your behavior and decided to accept your difference.

Instead of chinese garter, I played teks and jolens
And my group of friends were always the tough boys around

Instead of dolls, you play marbles and videogames. Also, your band of friends are the tough boys in the city.

When I got to high school, I became friends with bi-
Curious women who were looking for other women

When you grow older, your attitude didn't change like nothing happened to you at all. You became friends with bi - and probably even tried to date them with your quirky  ways.

Instead of a makeup kit, I carried around a guitar
And my outfit was always a long-sleeve t-shirt and faded jeans

You never really liked makeup but you do like to carry your guitar anywhere and sing songs. You also don't like dresses much, so you wear casual clothes like a long-sleeve shirt and faded pants.

But when I met you, my demeanor changed
I learned to re-bond my hair and fix my eyebrows at least once a month

Until you met him.

Teruki Hanazawa

You didn't know why but there's something about him that made your demeanor change - well, partly but still.

You learned how to re-bond your hair, fix your eyebrows and put on makeup at least once a month.

I don't know what exactly it is about you that made me soften up so suddenly
Who would've thought that it would be a guy to capture a wild tiger like me?

It was very unusual and you couldn't put a finger on why you started doing this girly things. You hate to admit that maybe, just maybe that...

You were falling for this guy.

Even if I'm a tomboy
My heart will still beat for you

You let out a great laugh and slinged an arm around your friend's shoulder when you spotted a certain blonde boy giving you a smile and a fliartatious wink. For some reason, you can feel your heart beating fast whilst a blush spreaded on your cheeks at his small actions.

Just one kiss from you and I'm struck
And my ladylikeness comes to life

"Give it back, idiot!" You shrieked in anxiety when Teruki grabbed your music sheet for your new song. You grabbed his collar, giving him a glare as menacing as you could. This only made the blonde smirk, much to your dismay.

"If I ask you politely, would you let me borrow it?" He emphasized the word "politely" in a seemingly innocent expression. "OF COURSE I WOULD! WHO WOULD LET SOMEONE RUDELY GRABBING SOMETHING FROM YO-" You were cut off when the blonde gave you a quick peck on the cheek, making you flustered, "Now can I borrow it?"

You were fazed by his move as you slowly retracted your hand away from his collar, reaching for your cheek and casted your face down in order for him not to see your tomato face. "Ye-Yeah, I guess..."

Like a flower that's blooming
Because you care for it with water and the peaking sun

"(L/N), you're totally different from the others I've met." The blonde mumbled as he cautiously wrapped bandages around your injured arm. "Well, I had to fight back!" You retorted and scoffed. "Y'know, you really shouldn't do that. That's very... unladylike." He said and lightly flicked your forehead causing you to make a pouty face.

Of your every day love
It lights up my life

You try not to squeel or giggle too much at the sight before you. There was Teruki holding up a sign that's saying "Be my girlfriend?" Covering your agaped mouth, you repeatedly nodded as tears of joy slowly spilled out.

"I love you even if I'm a tomboy, idiot..."