𝑫. 𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝘽𝙀 ⁀➷ sʜᴏᴜ sᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ ❜ ꒱

You heard a tapping noise beside your window proceeded with a familiar voice, "Hey, hey, hey!" You responded to the stranger, "Wh-who's there?" You heard them reply with a chuckle, "It's me, your friendly neighborhood, Sonic the Hedgehog!"

Something triggered your mind, the nickname gave you a nostalgic feeling until a name slipped out of your mouth, "S-Shou?" Clapping ensued and recieved an answer, "The one and only."

"Hey, can I come in?" he asked to which you nodded in approval, "Sure." Shou slid open the window and entered your room. You could tell he had some problems entering after hearing a thud due to how small your window is.

Shou is practically your only friend ever since all you see is eternal darkness. He took interest in you as you keep on hoping and continuing with your life even if you lack of sight.

"B-by the way, how is your dad?" You meekly asked. Shou
stiffened at your question, finding it hard to elucidate the whereabouts of his father. The atmosphere becomes eerily silent much to your dislike until you realization hit you, "O-oh, sorry, I forgot-"

"He's taken into custody..." He answered, the usual cheeriness in his voice can not be detected. "I'm really sorry..."

Sho decided to change random topics, ranging from his adventures to your daily life.

"I really wish I could see you, heck, I wanna see the world!" You stated, your face looked like yearning for something for a long time. Shou became silent for a moment before perking his head up, saying, "Hey (Y/N), I've been meaning to ask... How do you think I look like?"

--------

The gingerette giggled at your warm touch as your hands travelled around his entire face. "Hmmm, I think you have chubby cheeks.." you lightly pinched one of it making him groan, "H-hey stop that!"

You measured his eyes, "Big eyes," you then poked one of it causing Shou to yelp. Now you went for his hair and rumpled it, "Huh, I can't describe what your hairstyle is, but I can tell it's thick and smooth."

You clasped your hands together and flashed a smile, "Yes, I think that's how you look like. A-am I accurately correct..?" You nervously questioned the boy.

"Well, it's close enough.... I think."

"Describe this (Y/N)," Shou took your hand and pointed it to his chest. His posture was calm yet the beat inside his chest was erratic. You felt it pounding like trying to escape a prison, the more quieter it gets, the more you can hear the erratic sound. He asked, "What do you think this is?"

You finally spoke after observing, "This is your chest where your heart is, right?"

If only you could see that smug smirk he's wearing right now.

Shou scooted near you and you can almost feel his breath touching your face. Your hand was still in contact with his chest then felt it connected with a warm hand.

"If you can describe how I look," he didn't notice his eyesight getting blurry due to a liquid substance,

"Can you describe how much I love you?"