𝑶. 𝘿𝘿 ⁀➷ ᴅɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
(N/N) = nickname

You noticed Mob acting a "little" strange

Maybe too strange.

He wasn't like his normal everyday self, but rather loud and reckless which was a surprise for a quiet boy like him. The most odd features he has is his red circles in his cheeks.

As of right now, you were waiting for him as he mercilessly trampled over a flower with a wide murderious grin on his face 'This isn't like him at all...' You thought.

After he was done trampling the poor flower, he dusted himself as if there's dirt, left the flower and continued walking with you towards school.

You glanced at him to see that his uniform is unbuttoned and unusually messier than before and he's seemingly proud of it confirmed by his grin.

"You do realize your uniform is ummm..." you gestured to his uniform to which he only grinned wider. "I like it this way. It's much more comfortable," He replies loudly with a tone of boast. And how the way he speaks has a huge difference on how he usually speaks.

"Okay, something's wrong," you stopped walking and made hand signs for some reason, "What's up with you lately? Why are you acting strange? And what are those things in your cheeks?" You interrogated the boy, eyeing him and down in a suspicious way.

"What do you mean? I'm always like this (N/N)-chan." He then gestured to himself and plastered an overly wide grin which is now kinda annoying for you to see. Your cheeks starts to heat up, "(N/N)-chan? You never called me (N/N)-chan before..." Now you were more suspicious.

After that sentence slipped out of your mouth, his face seems to be shocked and starts to sweat heavily. "It's a made-up nickname I made cuz..." he trailed off and glanced at you for a solid 1 minute, "You look......c-cute..." He admitted, it's true. He did thought you look cute.

Flattered, you replied to him with a "Thanks". But you were still unconvinced by this, he even acts different when he's flustered.

You looked at your watch to see that it's almost time for first period. Sighing, you gave up interrogating him and quickly dragged the boy along with you. "Hey, let me go! I can walk by myself!" You insisted to drag him anyway because he walks so slow. He gave up and you continued to drag him.

--------

As the both of you entered the school, you were uncomfortable by the given stares from students as they see you with Mob, who's uniform is (still) unbuttoned, which is like I said, very unusual.

You covered your face with your hands, embarrassed to face the crowd of students.

Before you step inside your classroom, you quickly hold his wrist and whispered, "Can't you fix your uniform?" He shook his head, "No way! I told you I like it this way-"

You interrupted him by buttoning his uniform. He was annoyed that you covered it but he actually didn't mind you buttoning his messy uniform.

"There!" You wiped the sweat that formed on your forehead. He sighed in disappointment, "Well, it was fun while it lasted."

You shook your head, "Can you just not make anything stupid today?" You pleaded the boy in front of you. He pondered for a minute, putting his finger under his chin, "In exchange for?"

"Really?! I don't have time to think for this!" You started to become panicky, first period is about to start and this boy is bothering you.

"Come on. Even a simple exchange can do-" he was interrupted again by you, suddenly pecking his cheek. He was surprised by your sudden move. You left, waved goodbye at him and quickly entered your classroom just a second after the bell rang.

Dimple stood there dumbfounded, until a smile formed in his lips.

"Humans are oddly funny..."