𝑺. 𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀 ⁀➷ ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ ᴍᴏɢᴀᴍɪ ❜ ꒱

Countless nights had made him sleepless, eyes bore with extreme fatigue. Counting his fingers, he stared in disbelief at himself

of how much lives he has taken.

Raindrops eventually came pouring down on the surface of the Earth, drenching the dark haired man's suit. He didn't mind the cold water hitting his skin, he's too busy sulking with his thoughts.

Why? Just why? Why was this happening to him?

He didn't do anything bad, so why were these things happening to him?!

He didn't want to take lives, he wanted to save lives.

He gripped his hair, the voices inside his head is making him insane. The miserable and horrified faces of his victims still haunted his mind. Those images - he just can't shrug it off!

"You know, you could get sick..." a sweet (low/high) voice interrupted his thoughts.

Strangely, he couldn't feel the wet substance but he could still hear the dripping sound. The man peered up to see a face emitting a bright smile.

How could you be so bright in a gloomy weather.

You sheltered the man with your (F/C) umbrella then you noticed the man's familiar face. Who couldn't recognize that face.

"You're Mogami Keiji? That psychic guy?" You recieved a nod from the man himself.

--------

"I know we just met but," Keiji immediately felt contact with his body and a hand rubbing soothing circles on his back, "You need this right now." Tears eventually fell from his dark orbs soaking your clothes.

The warm comfort from another person was all he needed right now. He felt like he's in the arms of his loving mother. You whispered sweet nothings to him as your other hand reassured his hands.

Glancing at your profile, he doesn't doubt your reassuring grin was radiating some sort of comfort behind it. The gloomy weather completely contrasted your mood. For sure, he knew,

"You're his sunshine."