𝑶.𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
a part two for you're mine
yandere teruki hanazawa

NOTE !a part two for you're mine yandere teruki hanazawa

You'll never be the same as before ever again.

Obsessed blue pools would always pierce at your figure, tracing from top to bottom. You doubt those hungry eyes had never taken off from your figure everyday.

He told you that the death of (B/F) was just a reminder if you disobey one of his rules. Disobey any of it, the price would be severe. As a result of this, you became distant to almost everyone.

Excuses.

Excuses are always sprouting out of your mouth and for some reason, your classmates believe every single thing you say.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, wanna hang out?"

"A-ah sorry, I'm busy!"

"(L/N)-san are you free later? I want to tell you something."

"Sorry, I have work to do."

"(L/N)-senpai can you tutor me about this really hard topic. I have no idea what it's about."

"I can't, I have some things to do."

You don't want any of them getting hurt by your captor. Risking your social life to protect them from an obsessed Ter-

God, just mentioning the "person who shall not be named" makes your stomach churn in a mix of fear and anxiety.

--------

The day had finally ended.

The time of the day that you once loved, well now you were dreading at the next events. Preparing your bag, you immediately rushed outside of the classroom before a certain blonde could catch up to you.

It seems time wanted to mess with you for a little longer.

The hallway was full of swarming students. It would be hard for you to pass all of the students. In a matter of seconds, you were now surrounded by a bunch of students, here and there, bumping at each other.

"Get out of the way!"

"Watch it!"

"MOVE!!"

Before you knew it, a force pushed you forwards then fell on the floor. "Uhhh, are you alright?" A stranger spoke, hand outstretched for you to reach. You gladly accepted the offer, pulling you upwards then dusting your uniform. "Thank you... uhhhhh," you trailed off, not knowing your savior.

"Just call me Daisuke," the student, who you now know as Daisuke introduced.

"Ah, thank you Daisuke-kun." You thanked then bowed in courtesy before realizing something.

What have you done...

For sure, without a doubt, a pair of disappointed eyes were piercing right at you.

"I-I-I have t-to go!" You panicked, the consequence was the only thing in your mind right now. "O-oh sure!" Daiya seemed disappointed, clear in his tone.

Passing him, you quickly rushed before he could do anything to you. You were close to the exit, just a bit more steps then you're finally out of this hellho-

You felt a strong grip, twirling you around, your back pressing against him. You tried screaming for help but you felt a hand wrapping around your mouth.

He dragged you to a corner, where no one could see the both of you. He sent you a cold glare, one that you feared the most. "Did we made any rules?" His tone was intimadating all the while grasping your hands. You slowly nodded and squeaked out, "Yes."

"And did you follow any of it?" This time he leaned closer to your figure then you nodded once more, "Y-yes." Teruki silently took a step backward before letting out a chuckle,

An insane one if that's how you can describe it.

He suddenly pinned you to the wall, firmly restraining your hands above. He nuzzled his head on the nape of your neck, which made you shiver upon contact. He then leaned closer, just inches away from you.

"Your such a terrible liar, (Y/N)~" Now you were trembling. "And as punishment for that," he whispered to your ear, "let's have a little fun, shall we?"

You didn't have the time to react when you felt a pair of lips roughly pressed against yours. Biting your lower lip asking for entrance, you obliged to his request.

After a conquering and exploring your wet cavern, he pulled away, a string saliva connecting. He caressed your softly pale face and licked the salty tears you didn't know had fallen. Teruki fondled with your (H/C) locks while all you could do was spill more tears.

"I don't have to remind you that you're only mine, right?"