𝑩.𝙐𝙎𝙔 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
an out of character teruki hanazawa
(P/B) = phone brand
(F/G) = favorite game

NOTE !an out of character teruki hanazawa (P/B) = phone brand(F/G) = favorite game

"Alright, today's the day." Teruki thought. He had a developed feelings for (Y/N) over the course of only 2 months. Who wouldn't fall for a girl like (Y/N)? She practically has everything.

Looking for (Y/N) was easy.

But talking to her must take a lot of patience. Everytime the blonde boy would try and confess to her, she will reply with excuses like "Sorry, I'm busy" or "I have work to do."

It's currently recess and Teruki was still looking for (Y/N) and fortunately he found the (H/C) haired female with her group of friends. "Ahh, (Y/N), can I have a moment with you?" (Y/N) nodded and excused herself from her social group.

Finally, he can privately confess to (Y/N). He wanted it to be a private confession because he wanted it memorable for (Y/N). Besides, anyone might hear if he publicly confessed to her and everyone might make a fuss about it. How sweet of Teruki... Author-chan would probably do that to her crush-

Turning to a corner, Teruki abruptly stopped and faced (Y/N) with a calm yet nervous expression. He took in a deep breathe, "(Y/N), I want to tell you something," she nodded and gestured for him to continue, "Will you-" He was cut off by a vibrating noise coming from the girl's pockets. (Y/N) fished out her (P/B) phone and looked to see an important message. She placed it back, "I'm sorry Teruki, but I have meetings to attend for now." You stated with seriousness.

Teruki's face showed disappointment but he wore it well with a convincing respect towards her decision. "But can I talk to you later?" He asked, his patience almost breaking. "Yeah, sure," was your only reply. His heart fluttered with joy at your reply.

(Y/N) left the blonde boy and turned to the right direction of the hallway. Teruki was about to leave when he heard footsteps echoing throughout the now silent hallway and a voice similar to (Y/N).

He couldn't believe what he saw...

He saw (Y/N) running from the left direction, which is the opposite direction where the real (or at least she was) (Y/N) turned to. '(Y/N)? But wasn't she-?'

Teruki ran to the (H/C) haired female and tried to reach out to her but was immediately slammed by the door. He tried to open the door when his blue orbs noticed another door from a different room opened to which his surprise, was another (Y/N) carrying stack of books.

He ran to the other other (Y/N) and reached out to her shoulder (He was behind her back).  "Hey, (Y/N)-" the moment he made contact with her shoulder, he felt a strong shock consuming him. He retracted his hand away, blue orbs widened

'Is she...

An esper too...?'

"Oh, what's up, Hanazawa-kun!" (Y/N) greeted by his last name, eventually pulling him back from reality. He was making theories about (Y/N), wether she is an esper or not.