𝑨. 𝙉𝙊𝘿𝙔𝙉𝙀 ⁀➷ ʀɪᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
birthday special

A tired sigh escaped from the ravenette male in drag, beads of sweat raced down from his forehead, his entire energy wasted for today's work

A tired sigh escaped from the ravenette male in drag, beads of sweat raced down from his forehead, his entire energy wasted for today's work. As much as he hate to admit it, but working on your birthday alongside your crush is tiresome.

What happened?

Well, (Y/N) simply asked if he's free on July 2 - his birthday - and the ever so opportunity-taking young boy that he is, gladly accepted it, thinking it's a surprise party.

Jokes on him, the surprise was that he has to work as a maid at the (L/N)'s cafe. Why? It's mostly (Y/N) wanted to spend time with the male and also ask if he could act as a replacement for the sick employee for the time being.

He wanted to refuse this offer yet he couldn't, it would broke the (H/C)-ette's fragile heart. Besides, he would like to spend more time with the mischievous (H/C) that he loves all too much.

After he was done cleaning a table and since no more customers arrived, he sat on a chair so his body could relax. He massaged his temples and appeared to be contemplating deeply.

Did he regret ever coming?

No, not at all.

His thoughts were interrupted when a soothing hand massaged his temples followed by a soft voice, "I'm really sorry you get this," you gestured to the maid outfit he wore, "as your birthday gift, Ritsu. You must be really tired, yes?"

His dark pools shifted to the owner of that voice to see a just as tired (Y/N) in a maid out similar to him as well. As the (H/C) kept massaging the exhausted boy, he became much more relaxed.

"Actually..." The ravenette spike up, catching (Y/N)'s attention as you lean a bit to the side. "I don't mind it all.."

A small ghost-of-a-smile seemed to feature itself on the boy's usually stoic face,

"Your presence is a gift to me."