𝑹.𝙀𝙐𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉 ⁀➷ sʜᴏᴜ sᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ ❜ ꒱

Over all the debris and rubble caused by some baleful organization, she can finally see him. Over all these months of enduring the pain of waiting, she can finally see him.

It almost felt like she's so close to him albeit the long distance between them.

Ambling developed into dashing, losing her balance from time to time, (Y/N) didn't fuss over the soreness of her feet. The desire to be with the energetic ginger haired boy only fueled her throbbing legs to remain darting towards him, attempting to threaten the tears that sprouted unbeknownst to her, either caused by the suffering of her feet or the joy of seeing someone dear to the (H/C) haired girl.

She can no longer contain the excitement bubbling within her, "SHOU!!!"

The exclamation of a particular name attracted attention to two males, one older with a rather unkempt and what appears to be an afro styled hair while the other one is younger, and his recognizable spiky ginger upward-style colored hair.

Artic colored eyes spread wide open, mouth slightly ajar, the first thing he wasn't expecting during the aftermath was an (H/C) haired girl standing in front of him, out of breath and astounded.

(Y/N) stroked the boy's bruised cheek as Shou nuzzled on it, finding solace on her warm hand after what happened. What he didn't expect was-

Slap!

Tumbling down from the unanticipated action of the (H/C)-ette, her expression decorated with grief and fuming with anger. Rubbing the spot the pain can be felt, he solemnly stated, "I guess I deserve that..."

Kneeling down and clutching his varsity jacket, (Y/N) repeatedly clouted the poor boy, her hits ranging from a heavy blow to a light tap and it came to stop. He does have a choice to stop her by using his powers but he dared not to, believing he deserved this due to breaking her promise.

Meanwhile, as all of this were occurring, a stiff and motionless Serizawa stood behind them, having a mental battle with himself.

(Y/N) completely went to an emotional break down, tears now overflowing her (S/C) face. The ginger haired boy was filled with guilt at her vulnerable state. She then unexpectedly tightly embraced the boy, clutching him as if one of them will be taken away. "You idiot, I thought I'm gonna lose you," (Y/N) sniffed as she firmly gripped his chest while lightly punching it. The ginger haired boy was uncertain of her words due to her muffled voice, but for now,

"For now, what matters is that they're together."