𝑪. 𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙔 ⁀➷ sʜɪɢᴇᴏ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ❜ ꒱

"(L/N)-san..." the sterness in his voice alarmed the (H/C)-ette, "are you perhaps..." the dark haired boy was nervous as beads of sweat formed on his forehead yet his expression says otherwise, "responsible for all of these?" he interrogated.

"Responsible? Of what?" You croaked out, acting genuinely confused.

He took a deep breath as he firmly stated, "Of messing up with time."

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"Lately, I've been noticing everything is the same thing; everyone is doing the same thing, saying the same thing. Not only that but the same events occur everyday," his somewhat menacing dark pools pierced at your addled ones, "and it's suspicious that you're not heavily affected to it at all.." Shigeo pointed an accusing finger on you.

You scrunched up your face, finding his evidences ridiculous until a smirk appeared on your lips as you clapped, "Took you long enough to find out - approximately 2 months and a week!" You started to titter and you might even had a chortle, "But still, I admire your observation skill. Anyone with half a brain won't figure this out and this charade could possibly go on 'til like.. forever!" You said as you flail your arms on the air, expressing the last word you stated.

Was he supposed to be flattered or offended? Either way, it just made his explosion meter rise. You snapped your fingers and the surroundings appear to have been freeze-framed. Shigeo composed himself and fired one last important question, "Why are you doing this?"

The (H/C)-ette stopped her chuckles and faced the boy with such seriousness, "Do you want to know?" Your (E/C) pools painted with staidness fought against his dull ones. The bowl-cut boy reluctantly nodded in affirmation as you slowly sauntered towards him, "Do you really want to know?" This time, the boy briskly nodded his head, eager to know the answer.

As (Y/N) came closer towards him, you took his hand, "I..."

"I REALLY LIKE YOU A LOT, KAGEYAMA-KUN!!"

The boy deadpanned, "H-huh?"

You cracked a cheeky smile and scratched your slightly rosy colored cheek, "Uhm, it's sorta complicated..."

You retracted your hand away and fidgeted the hem of your skirt, "I'm always busy with schoolwork and.. I never really get to spend my time with you...." You observed your hands, "I barely use my powers but that day... that day where I'm free from all of the work, I decided to take advantage of it." You took a look on your watch located on your left wrist to see the the date and time, "I suppose I went too far." You cracked a bittersweet smile.

"But..." Your bittersweet smile fell into a frown, "My only goal in this was to create alternate timelines..."

"Alternate timelines..?" He repeated, the concept foreign to him.

You nodded, "Yes, alternate timelines. Basically like different worlds or universes. And I wanted to find one that includes you and me....." you seemed hesitant to say anymore but decided to mutter it out anyway, ".. to-together..."

You couldn't tell by his stoned face as you concluded that he'll despise you as long as you live for doing this. What you didn't expect was the warmth of another hand intertwining yours, "(L/N)-san.." You looked up to witness a rather softer and less blank expression of him, a rare sight — at least to you.

"You don't need to do this.. because I'm happy on the timeline we're in." Shigeo gave you a tight embrace while you try and fight back the unknown liquid producing from your eyes caused either by joy or surprise as you returned a tight embrace as well.

"But I don't want to live in a timeline without you.."