𝑶. 𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇɴɢᴀ ᴏɴɪɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
body swap au

It was hard for the both of them to adjust with someone else's life

It was hard for the both of them to adjust with someone else's life... at first.

A smug smirk was present on the (H/C)-ette's features as she towered the staggering boys, "Now scram, you cowards!"

𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉?!

Rumors spread around the school like wildfire about this certain delinquent being so nice and modest all of a sudden. Surprisingly, even the student council had taken a liking to this new demeanor.

𝒲𝐻𝒜𝒯 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝒜𝑅𝐸 𝒴𝒪𝒰 𝒟𝒪𝐼𝒩𝒢?! 𝒮𝒯-𝒮𝒯𝒪𝒫 𝐼 𝒯!!

It was definitely chaotic for the both of them to adjust.

And yet, day by day, they somehow managed to live a somewhat placid life — or at least it seemed like it.

𝒪𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒶, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓂 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓅𝒶𝓁'𝓈 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒?

𝒪𝐼, (𝐿/𝒩)! 𝒲𝐻𝒴 𝐼𝒮 𝒯𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝒜 𝒢𝒰𝒴 𝒞𝒪𝒩𝐹𝐸𝒮𝒮𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝒯𝒪 𝑀𝐸??!

Days into weeks, they have adapted to the mysterious phenomenon that occurred to the both of them. They set up rules about their life so they wouldn't make a fool of themselves and become the butt of the joke throughout the entire day, or worse their entire life.

"Eh?!"

(Y/N) swiftly combed her unkempt (H/L) (H/C) hair and tried to find a decent outfit for an unannounced event. It was a peaceful Saturday, a day in which she can finally relax from all the trouble her counterpart caused the whole week. Instead of relaxing, she is instead panicking before her remaining time ends. When she was done and neatly dressed, she read the note on a sticky paper located on her desk.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝓊𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝒩𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒿𝒾𝓂𝒶, 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉!