𝑪. 𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙉 ⁀➷ ʀɪᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
genderbent ritsu kageyama
oneshot contains swearing

"Hi Kageyama-chan!" you exclaimed to the female ravenette who immediately speed-walked to get the (H/C)-ette out of her hair

"Hi Kageyama-chan!" you exclaimed to the female ravenette who immediately speed-walked to get the (H/C)-ette out of her hair. You noticed her change of pace and so you quickly skipped like a kid to catch up with her.

"Hey Kage-"

"What do you want (L/N)?" Ritsu decided to talk. Knowing you, you wouldn't stop pestering her until she gives in. You paused for a minute and realized you're a centimeter close to her causing your face turn crimson whilst Ritsu remained unfazed, "Ah, s-sorry! I must've invaded your personal space..." You mumbled and flashed an awkward grin.

"So there's something I want to tell you," she nodded for you to continue and you took in a deep breath, "Kageyama-chan, did you eat sugar? Cause your smile is so sweet!" You teased and grinned in amusement seeing the ravenette's flustered face.

"Thank you...?"

"Wait! I have one more!" You paused just for drama, "I'm taking you to the police! You just stole my heart!" You then gripped your chest, pretending to be hurt whilst a wide grin plastered on your face. Ritsu placed a hand on her mouth, amused at your cheesy pick-up lines, "If that's all you're gonna say, I'm gonna go..." she pointed outside.

"O-oh uhh yeah," you sweatdropped not knowing what to say next, "B-bye Kageyama-chan!" You stammered and waved goodbye to her.

As you walked away, you saw a commotion occurring just nearby - and it was held none other than (Insert Name). You tried to pry them away from the helpless student.

Keyword: Tried

"Hey, stop tha-"

You were pushed back by them and fell on the floor. (Insert Name) slowly retracted their attention away from the helpless student and focused on you with aggravating (E/C) pools. 'I shouldn't have done that...' you thought.

(Insert Name) is infamously known as (state something here). Knowing them, it's a bad idea if you provoked them.

A really bad idea.

Coming closer to you, they grabbed the collar of your uniform and lifted you up, facing you with a menacing look. "Listen here, dipshit. Don't ever interrupt my business because the next time you do this again, I won't hesitate to fucking kill you." They warned but you simply gave them a small smile, their warning didn't bother you that much.

In this state, swarms of students stopped and watched the scene. A class clown against a rogue student, who would win? Well, who knows, I don't even know who-