𝒀. 𝙊𝙐 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ && ʀʏᴏᴜ sʜɪᴍᴀᴢᴀᴋɪ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
oneshot does NOT contain pedophilia

NOTE !oneshot does NOT contain pedophilia

"Y-You don't believe me..?" Teruki spoke with a dismayed tone, his bright expression faltered. You giggled, "No, no, I believe you. I actually have a relative like him."

Teruki had visited the apartment where you're currently staying for so long. He came up to you, beaten up for some reason but you didn't question.

You added more bandages on his bruised face and poked his nose that you find adorable, "Boop!" He loved it when your hands danced around his face. He lovingly stroked your hand, "(Y/N) there's something you need to know," he said and fixated his deep blue pools with your (E/C) ones.

Your eyes are sparkled in curiosity, "What is it?" You leaned closer to him. He stared down at your soft lips, if he could seal those, maybe-

Something went wrong...

His eyes suddenly widened, body became stiff, shock painted his entire face. He tensed up, feeling a familiar aura just so happened to be nearby. You noticed his change of expression, it was pretty salient, "Something wrong?"

He didn't answer you, too preoccupied with his thoughts.

He was in denial.

That can't happen.

It's not possible.... right..?

Is it though..?

You held his hand to reassure him and heard him mumble something about "how can he find this place?" and "it can't be him."

"I'm back, (Y/N)!" A familiar voice rang throughout the room.

Your face illuminated with excitement for some reason, gainsaying the blonde's expression, "Ah, he's here!"

"(Y/N), is there anyone with you here? I sense... someone.." the stranger interrogated.

"Oh yes, he's a friend of mine! A strong esper like you!" The compliment went unheard by the male, questions lingering his mind.

"Ah, I see," you chuckled at the comment."Haha, very funny," you replied sarcastically.

"Say, can I meet this friend of yours?"

--------

You sweatdropped at the imbroglic situation you basically had made, "It seems that you already met my brother..."

"BROTHER?!"

Teruki repeated, gazing at you for confirmation. You sweatdropped once more and scratched the nape of your neck while trying to avert his heavy gaze, "Y-yeah, you can't see the resemblance? Ryou and (Y/N) Shimazaki?"

The blonde went blank.

Your brother, now known as Ryo Shimazaki, placed a finger on his chin and smirked the moment he "saw" your companion. He chuckled, "Well, well, well," then both males pointed an accusing finger at each other.

"It's you again!"