𝑺. 𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 ⁀➷ ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ ❜ ꒱

Gazing at the never ending blue sky, a blonde boy let out an impatient sigh. "How long has it been?" was the only question playing in his mind. He waited for a second, a minute, an hour, yet the destined person hasn't arrived.

He felt like an idiot.

He felt like an idiot for waiting a certain someone. Passerby's eyes bore oddity as they glue their eyes at the blonde male, sitting on park bench while holding an (F/C) ballon. Everytime an hour passed, his hope is being diminished, little by little - he's starting to give up.

To entertain himself while waiting, he observed the park's surroundings. It looked pretty lively with people around. Speaking of people, it's mostly couples around. Every corner is full of couples, being lovey-dovey, the sight was sickenly sweet, it burned his eyes.

The sky was painted with a seemingly dull blue. The blonde gripped the string of the ballon as if his life depended on it. He tried to threaten the tears that is on the verge of falling yet he was powerless as it began to overflow. Only one thing is on his mind,

When will you arrive?

--------

He gave up.

He couldn't wait any longer.

The sun was now in the distance, mixes of orange and red were painted onto the entire sky like canvas. The crowds of passerbys earlier have started to decrease until eventually not a single person was there - excluding the blonde himself.

Standing up and dusting his clothes, he saw in his line of vision a certain (H/C)-ette in the distance. Blue orbs widened in pure disbelief yet it was filled with relief. Was the (H/C)-ette really there? Was the (H/C)-ette the one he has been waiting for hours?!

Your arms waved around in the air, signalling the blonde that you were really here - just really late - while running towards him, "TERU!!"

He couldn't believe what he's seeing, he couldn't believe what he's hearing, so much that tears were sprouting out of joy in the corner of his eyes. He thought you left him and made a fool of himself.

You immediately gave the blonde boy a tight embrace, gripping him as if someone's taking you away from him. Clutching at his chest, you sniffed and made a pouty face while he played with your (H/C) locks, hiding his teary but glad expression.

He really can't stay mad at you.

"I'M SORRY I'M LATE!!"