𝑺. 𝙀𝙀 ⁀➷ ʀɪᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ && ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
a part two for blind

In all honesty, you have mixed feelings of last Friday's events

Disappointed yet elated.

You gazed outside, yearning for a certain spiky ravenette. A smile made it's way to your lips, daydreaming about him. Too bad he's from a different school. You had a giddy feeling everytime you imagined of him. You can't help but feel your cheeks getting hot as well as feeling butterflies in your stomach.

You just can't help but smile.

The blonde mentally berated himself.

Teruki watched you from behind with regret in his eyes. Why was he so late to realize that he likes- no, wrong term- loves you all along, you were literally right in front of him.

The way you smiled- gosh, your smile is adorable. It's just that sad that smile wasn't for him but for him.

--------

Walking with the blonde was awkward unlike the usual. The tension was excruciatingly painful to bear, silence only ensuing. Nothing else, just silence and the footsteps slamming on the ground.

Teruki swallowed a lump that formed in his throat before saying, "Well, since it's Friday, we can go to the carnival again, if you like," he offered. "But just the two of us," he added.

You were flustered at his offer, "J-just the two of u-us?" You repeated, just making sure what you heard was right. You received a nod from the boy, for some reason, it made your heart skipped a beat at his response, "Sure!"

--------

If only the author of this book would be a little nicer, Teruki wouldn't have to suffer with his act.

You grasped your companion's had before dashing towards two certain dark haired boys from afar. "Whoa, why are we running?"

"IT'S THE KAGEYAMAS!"

"..."

Well, this is ironic .

Teruki's expression fell upon hearing the name. Your grin was wide after seeing them. You requested if they can join to which the blonde heaved out a disappointed sigh, a plan definitely ruined after nodding in affirmation.

You grinned once more at his response making him smile bitterly, he just loves seeing you smile.

The ravenette and the blonde males watched their companions chatting with each other as if they haven't seen each other for a long time albeit it's only a week.

Unbeknownst to the both of you, the boys behind were having a cold war, only glaring daggers at each other, no words coming out from their pursed lips.

You could say it's silent but deadly.

"Hey, you two coming or not?" Your voice broke their silent fight. Ritsu tried to say something but was cut off by the blonde, "Yes, just one minute."

"Ah, alright. Just don't take too long or else we're leaving you both," you reminded, completely oblivious.

--------

Ritsu eventually snapped, "YES, I DO LOVE (Y/N)!" He stood up from the ground and dusted his now disheveled uniform, "But at least I'm not too blind to realize I love (Y/N)."

Teruki stood silent in his spot, the smirk that he wore faltered, a slap of guilt hit him hard. He clenched his fists before facing Ritsu with pure determination, "Yes, I was blind,"

"But now I finally see that I love (Y/N)."