𝑩. 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝘿 ⁀➷ ʀɪᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ && ᴛᴇʀᴜᴋɪ ʜᴀɴᴀᴢᴀᴡᴀ ❜ ꒱

NOTE !
oneshot [may or may not] contains slight terumob

"That won't be a surprise now, wouldn't it?" He replied, eyes still fixated on the same direction

Teruki had invited you over for some meet-up surprise and he insisted that you'd be the guest. Though, you don't know what kind of surprise, he didn't want to spoil the surprise.

In what seemed like eternity to you, you felt warm hands entertwined with yours then started running somewhere, "Where are we going now?"

"It's the Kageyamas!"

Your innocent expression fell into a frown. For some reason, your heartstrings pulled at the very mention of the name. You've been crushing on the blonde for as long as you can remember and you could tell he has some sort of attraction towards the bowl-cut boy.

Teruki greeted both Kageyamas in the sweetest voice he could muster - something that he rarely do it to you - then the dark haired boy nodded in acknowledgement of your existence.

"Hi, Hanazawa-kun, (L/N)-san." You hate to admit, he is a pretty sweet guy.

Meanwhile, the younger Kageyama could only hold his temper because of the spiky haired boy beside him, snickering. You can't recall his name, who was it again? Shoe? Suki?

The raventte averted his gaze from yours the moment you met his raven eyes with your (E/C) ones. "So," Shigeo started, "What's the surprise?" You continued.

--------

Go to a carnival he said.

It'll be fun he said.

The moment carnival slipped out of his mouth, your head perked up, (E/C) eyes sparkling in excitement. After all, today's a Friday and all you could do is have fun.

Sure carnivals are fun but from time to time, your mood would drop down everytime you see Teruki and Shigeo looking all lovey-dovey. Either Ritsu or Shou (you finally remembered his name thanks to the raventte) would make you feel better by distracting you with games.

'Maybe I should just give up. Besides, he looks pretty happy around Mob,' you mentally sighed. You threw away the bouquet of sunflowers you recently bought for him.

You heard your name was mentioned by Shigeo, asking the blonde how he felt about you. You saw him placing a finger on his chin, pondering to only result in a shrug. Is that how little he thinks about you?

Silently walking away, unbeknownst to you the blonde made a short speech on how he felt about you. The more he spoke about you, the more he dreamed of you.

Shou took notice of your downed attitude once more. He floated his way to the blonde and slinged an arm around him, "Hey there," the spiky gingerette made a cheeky grin until it faltered, "would you mind telling me why you're leaving poor (Y/N) all alone?" His tone was somewhat intimidating albeit less cheery than usual.

Teruki gave him a confused look, "(Y/N)'s not alone. (Y/N)'s-" his deep pools landed on an (H/C)-ette all alone indeed, looking gloomy.

"..." He stayed silent, embarrassed at the fact that the guest was sulking in a bench while the host was having too much fun. Shou gave him a reassuring pat before yelling, "Get your ass out there and make (Y/N) feel better, idiot!"

--------

"It's obvious that he likes your brother, why was I so determine to win his love even though I'm hopeless?!" You berated yourself and heaved an exasperated sigh. Your ravenette companion nodded and responded, "I'm sure he likes you back. Perhaps he's just too shy to admit?" His voice somehow cracked.

You laid your head on his shoulder to which he tensed upon contact. "I'm so stupid for falling for a guy like him," you mumbled but audible enough for the male beside you to hear. (E/C) eyes formed tears then eventually dripped down and stained your (S/C) cheeks.

"H-hey," Ritsu panicked not knowing what to do with this situation, "don't cry. It pains me to see you like that." He caressed your face and wiped the overflowing tears with his thumb before realizing how close he was to you.

Ritsu can't help but feel heat from his cheeks due to the close proximity. He can feel his heart pounding faster than ever, if only he could just seal those tempting lips-

You held his hand and entertwined it with yours and shoot him the most cutest face you can make after saying, "Thanks for trying to make me feel better, Kageyama-kun."

This sight was practically a treasure to him, a blessing from the gods. "Ye-yeah, no problem," he stuttered, too preoccupied with his thoughts.

He was glad this moment was made for him.

"By the way, just call me Ritsu."

"Ah, alright... Ritsu."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the same time, Teruki could only watch the scene from afar. This doesn't sit right with him. His beaming face fell into a frown after witnessing the scene unfolded.

The sight was sickenly sweet.

You looked pretty happy around Ritsu. He gripped his chest as if he got stabbed in the heart, stomach churning uncomfortably. If he was a computer, he could just delete this like nothing happened. The image in his mind haunted him - why can't he just shrug it off?!

Teruki saw the raventte sending him a dreaded glare, one that screams "if you dare hurt (Y/N), I won't hesitate to kill you." At that moment, Teruki realized,

"He was too blind to even realize he's falling for the same person."