Prologue

Hi, my name is Perrie Edwards! I was born on July 10, 1993 I'm 21 years old and am originally from South Shields U.K. I currently have dirty blonde hair and in a world-wide known girl band named Little Mix with my three best girlfriends since 2011. I sadly haven't found my prince charming, but I do have a strange feeling that he's closer than I think, which gives me hope for a happy ending. But I do have a crush on Zayn Malik from One Direction, whenever I'm around him I get instant butterflies in my belly, he makes my heart race as fast as lightning I'm suprised he doesn't hear it, and I don't know if its just me, but whenever we accidently touch I feel sparks as big as fireworks. Only problem is that he just got of a long-term relationship, that and I highly doubt he feels the same way about me.. he probably only thinks of me as a friend and that sucks. But this is the story of how I was proved wrong.

Aye, my name is Zayn Malik! I was born on January 12, 1993 and am originally from Bradford U.K. I'm currently have black hair that I put every day in a quiff, I'm in a world-wide known boy band named One Direction with my four best mates since 2010. I sadly just got out of a long-term relationship because well it came to my attention that I wasn't in love with her anymore, maybe I never really was. But when it comes to Perrie Edwards that's a whole other story, with her its different, I feel like I can be myself around her, like I can tell her anything. Also and I don't know if its just me, but whenever we accidently touch I feel instant sparks. Her beauty and great personality makes my heart race and makes me want to get to know her better, only thing I highly doubt she feels the same.. I know what your saying, aren't you moving on a little too fast? To answer your question no, because with her I want to be a better person, with her I want to treat her like royalty. Honestly I've never felt this way before and I kinda like it..

**************************************

"Woah, are you alright there love?" he asked huskily, making me weak on my knees luckily he was already holding me...