Tough guy Will×James

Smut warning
Bad guy by Billie Eilish mentioned
620 words
So you're a tough guy

Will and James have been dating for a few months now and decide its about time they have sex. Will's an absolute idiot and thinks James may let him top.

"Oh big tough Willne thinks he can top me. You may have more subs and more money than me, but I can take all your dignity Will," James says, pinning Will to a wall.

Will absolutely melts at that. As a bisexual guy he never thought he'd enjoy subbing, but the way James is looking at him right now makes him want to bend to his every whim and will. He's completely wrapped around James's finger.

"Fine," Will says, "But I'm not calling you daddy or any weird shit and you can't call me baby girl or that shite."

"Oh kitten," James sighs. "You think you have power in this situation. That's so cute."

That goes straight to Will's dick. "Please just fuck me already James," Will says sounding smaller than he intended.

"You're starting to get it I see," James says. He picks Will up and throws him on his bed.

"James!"

"Shut it. You're mine now," James says. He gets lube and a condom out of his bedside drawer. "Strip." Will obeys. He doesn't want to admit it but he likes this.

James strips. He takes off his boxers last. Will gasps when James's erection springs free. "Holy shit you're big. I can't take that," Will worries.

"Yeah you can. But seriously if it starts to hurt tell me. We can do this at a different time," James says breaking character. Will nods.
"You ever fingered yourself before?"

Will blushes. "Maybe," he mumbles.

Like it really rough guy

"I'll take that as a yes. Do you want to stretch yourself or do you want me to stretch you?" James Asks.

Will will take any contact from James at this point, so he says, "You. I want you to stretch me."

James smiles and spreads Will's legs open. He lubes up three fingers. "I'm gonna push one in okay?" Will nods, quite embarrassed.

He gasps when James pushes one in. "Am I okay to move?" Will gives permission and James starts thrusting the finger in and out. With Will's approval he adds another finger.

Once Will's fully stretched James lubes himself up. "Am I okay to push in?" Will nods. He's so embarrassed right now. Bottoming James Marriott.

James pushes in fairly fast because it doesn't hurt Will at all. He lets out a giant moan when James bottoms out. James chuckles. He loves this. Having big Willne under him.

"Fuck move James," Will begs. With that James pulls all the way out and slams back in. He sets a steady pace of deep and slow. Will's eyes roll into the back of his head and he forgets to breath for a second. "Fuck faster James!" Will yells, his voice higher than intended. His cheeks go red. Hes a moaning mess.

Just can't get enough guy

James finds Will's prostate and the boy screams in pleasure. James is getting close and he can tell Will is to, so he starts jacking Will off. As soon as he gets his hand around him he Will says, " Fuck James- ah!- Fuck! I'm gonna cu-cum." With that he's blacking out and cumming. The sight of him pushes James over the edge and he pulls out and cums into his fist and on Wills chest.

When they're all cleaned up, Will lays his head on James chest. "You wanna take a shower tough guy?" James teases.

"Fuck you," Will says, "Yeah," the 'yeah' comes out shy and small.

"I love you Will."

"I love you too."