We'll look out 4 U/WillxGeorgexAlex

Angst/Fluff
Trigger Warning: Bullying, Use of the f-slur

790 words i think

Alex lives in a small ass town full of people with small ass minds. He has two best friends, George and Will. And he has a massive crush on the school quarter back, James Marriott.

He was the first kid to come out as anything at his school. He came out as bi in sixth grade and from then on became known as the school faggot. The only people who where supportive where George and Will. They ended up getting bullied though, so he tried to distance himself from them.

Alex has been avoiding them in school for over a week and they're fed up with it. They don't know his motives.

One day he goes to the school football practice to stare at James, working up the courage to talk to him. While the boys are playing, two of the players, Riley and Lucas, noticed him there. Two big homophobes, that have been torturing him for years.

When practice is over, Alex tries to make his way to James, get him alone, but Riley and Lucas have different plans. They get him alone. Lucas says, "Enjoying the show were you fag?"

Alex cowers, "Leave me alone."

"No, I think we need to talk some sense into you. You say you like girls, so what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Riley says.

"You know what, say whatever you want. I'm bi and you can't change that. Just leave me alone assholes," Alex tries to stand up for himself, but sounds too scared for it to work.

"Maybe we can teach him a lesson. Get him to stick to girls," Lucas smirks.

"Good idea," Riley says. They pin him against a wall.

"Please don't," Alex whimpers.

They both take turns punching him. He's always got really bad nose bleeds, so almost immediately his nose starts bleeding. The blood falls and stains and hits his shirt, staining it. He cries while they punch him, helpless.

But suddenly Will, George and James are there. He goes numb. He can't hear. He drops to the ground when they let him go. James yells at them. Tells them they're kicked off the team. "You guys know the rules. Any fighting or bullying gets you kicked off," James yells. He tells George and Will to take care of Alex and he goes to the coach, with Riley and Lucas.

Will picks him up, not caring that blood gets on him. "Start the car George. We can go to my house. He won't wanna deal with his parents today," Will says.

George drives them to Will's house and Will sits in the back with him. Alex cries the whole ride and Will tries to sooth him. George puts on Alex's favorite album.

They get to Will's room and Alex finally speaks up, while Will is cleaning him up. "They're going to come after you guys now. That's why I avoid you. You shouldn't be seen with me. I'm so sorry," Alex says.

"Alex we can take care of ourselves. We have to stick together. Three against them is better than one. You stay with us and we'll look out for you," George says.

"Thank you," Alex says.

"Yeah Al, we've been looking out for you for years we're not going to stop because it suddenly becomes dangerous," Will says. Alex smiles.

"You guys are the best," Alex says. "Sorry I've been avoiding you."

"You didn't mean to hurt us, so it's okay," George says.

~

Alex gets cleaned up and borrows one of Will's hoodies and a pair of joggers. They watch a movie on Will's bed and Alex tries to make sure not to touch either of them. Will is sitting up and George is laying his head on Will's lap. Alex sits on the end of the bed and clearly wants to lay down.

"Come lay with us Al," Will says.

Alex is hesitant. "Why are you guys okay with touching a faggot?" Alex says.

"You're not a faggot," George says.

"And we know you don't like us. Bi people don't have crushes on everyone they've ever met," Will says.

Alex smiles and curls up in between Will and George. They all sleep in one bed. It's a tight fit, but they don't mind cuddling up to each other, because they love each other. They will look out for each other always, no matter, gender or sexuality, they will support each other.

~

A/N: We stan allies. Literally 3/4 of my best friends growing up were bi (Including me) and my one straight friend would sleep in a twin bed with all three of us. I had a twin mattress and a full box spring cause I was poor, so one of us would fall in to 'the ditch' which was cushioned with stuffed animals.