poor pet/George×Will

George is a neko and got stuck in the trash while home alone and his master, Will, has to clean him and take care of him. Based off my hamster getting out while I was gone and getting stuck in an empty trash can and wetting himself.

~

George hates when his master leaves. He's not good on his own. He just feels helpless.

His master gives him chores to do before he comes back sometimes. Bake cookies, prep dinner, clean the bathroom. Today it was take out the trash.

The dumpster is about 3 feet higher than he wishes. He's only 5'0 and is way to small to be carrying this huge bag. Its the size of him.

He struggles with the bag. He raises it to the top and jumps to push it in. The string is wrapped around his wrist and he's pulled in. The lid slams shut and locks.

It smells horrible. He feels gross. He's scared and its dark and holy fuck he can't get out. He pukes multiple times in the hour he's in there. Partly from the smell, partly from the anxiety.

He finally hears his master, Will, come home. He starts banging on the lid and screaming.

"George?" Will asks.

"Master help! Help me!" he cries. Will finally finds him and his heart breaks at the state of his neko. His ears are covered in dirt. He's covered in flea bites. There's tear tracks tattooed to his face. He pulls George out easily.

He hugs him close and George sobs. "Oh baby I'm so sorry. What happened?" he asks.

"Fell in," George sniffles. "It smelled so bad. I p-puked," he sobs harder.

"Oh baby," Will sympathizes.

"Was so dark, so scary," he cries.

"I know baby. C'mon I'm gonna take care of you," he picks George up and George complies.

He takes George to the bath immediately. He strips down his neko, making him whine in embarrassment. Will can't help but look at his little cock while he's spraying him down.

Once he's sprayed off, Will starts the bath, having George sit in the tub. He grabs his pet shampoo and starts to work it into Georges curls, careful not to get any inside his ears.

He scratches behind George's ears and smirks when he starts purring and moving into the touch.

He's always thought George was adorable, but seeing him so helpless just made him look at him a whole new way. He has total control over George and that drives him crazy in a good way.

After the bath he rinses George with the shower head and wraps him up with a towel as soon as he steps out. He easily carries George to their bedroom and holds him like a baby, wrapped up.

George has a cat bed on the floor he sleeps in most of the time, but occasionally switches to Will's bed. Will loves it when his pet comes to him for cuddles. It makes him feel special.

George soaks in all the attention he's getting from Will right now. He tends to push him away and is always busy with work. George has always just been a pet to him.

"M-master I'm cold. Can I please have clothes?" George asks.

Will dresses him in one of his t-shirts and its huge on him and a pair of his boxer shorts. "Why am I in your clothes Master?"

"You look small in them. It's cute," he smirks, looking George up and down, making the neko blush.

"My mouth tastes gross and my throat hurts. Gonna brush my teeth," he says. Will watches him like a hawk the whole time, admiring the bubbly toothpaste coming out of the corners of his mouth.