sleep apnea/GeorgexAlex

Prompt: Alex won't sleep, so George has to punish him.

I literally did not sleep last night oof. I'm not even tired, but my parents are pissed at me cause i didn't do homework while i was awake. Wtf? It's literally lunch and i'm not even tired tho.

George is drifting off finally when he feels a certain one of his boyfriends tossing and turning next to him. "Stooooooop," he groans.

"I can't sleep George," Alex whines.

"Then stop fucking moving, because i would like to," George scolds.

"I'm just trying to get comfortable," Alex complains with another flop.

"Then i'll make you comfortable," George growls. He pulls Alex into a headlock and makes his voice intimidatingly low. "Stop fucking moving or i will tie you to the bed." George moves to hovering over Alex, pinning Alex's wrists down. Alex whines.

George moves back to his original position and closes his eyes, but now there's no way Alex can stay still because of the growing hard-on in between his legs. He falls asleep, but ends up grinding desperately against the bed in the middle of his sleep.

"Fucking hell Alex!" George screams Alex awake. He gets up, looking terrifying. He rummages through his closet and brings out four ropes. He flips Alex on his back and ties each limb to the bed. "Now sleep," he growls.

"But George, I'm hard," Alex whines, pulling on his restraints. 

George's face lightens up scarily fast. "You needa cum to sleep?" Alex nods hesitantly. "Then i'll help you out," George says, scarily happy sounding.

George sits on Alex's thighs and tugs down his boxers. He moves his mouth to Alex cock. Licking all of it, to get it wet. Alex throws his head back and sighs in relief. "So good George," Alex mumble chants. George takes him all into his mouth easily. (We're pretending Alex has a twink dick not his 9-incher)

George sucks relentlessly, angrily. Fingers bruising his thighs, teeth grazing his shaft. He moves his mouth to Alex's shoulder and replaces his mouth with his hand, jerking alex off fast. He kisses Alex's skin a few times before sinking his teeth in Alex's shoulder, making the boy scream. He doesn't let off till he tastes blood. To his surprise, the combination of his fast strokes and Alex's pain kink had the boy cumming when george wasn't even looking.

To Alex's surprise, George sinks back down and licks all of Alex's cum up, making him whine in overstimulation. He opens Alex's jaw with his hand and feeds all the cum to him through a kiss. "Now here's what you get for keeping me up," George says and sinks back down on Alex's cock.

"What George? Oh fuck it's too much George," Alex whines.

"Y'want me to stop?" George asks, searching for consent.

"Never. Please never, just lemme complain," Alex says. George smirks. He sinks back down and doesn't let up for even a second.

He slips a finger in alexs mouth and pulls it out, placing it in his hole instead. The fingering and bj have him cumming in no time and George works him through his orgasm.

"Can I fuck you?" George asks. Alex nods eagerly.

Soon hes lining up, lubed and ready to alexs hole. Alex moves his knees to the side and George grinds down into him masterfully.

George tops alex so well. Beats all of the others by far. George May be a small guy, but he has skill.

Alex cums hard, but little as hes almost cummed dry. George pulls out and cums on Alex's stomach. Theres a thick puddle on the fucked out boy and george wipes it up gently with a towel.

George goes to scold Alex and tell him to stay still this time, but hes sees the boy is snoozing peacefully. He looks like an angel when he sleeps, but George will definitely be yelling at him in the morning.

~

I can't fucking sleep. kill me.

Look at my dog chewing on a scrunchy. Shes such a vsco girl lmao.

Update on Fred: hes fine, just being a twat. (Jk I deserve it. i hate myself lmfaoooo)